I dropped down on my knees in front of her so it looked like I was begging her. I took her hand in mine and looked up at her beautiful face to see her crying.

"Larissa, you are my whole world. Since I met you, you have been the only thing on my mind. You make me a better man, you are going to make me a father and I would love nothing more if you would make me your husband. I love you more than I ever knew was possible and if you let me, I'll make sure every day you feel as loved and special as you do right now. Please, please baby. Be my wife?"

I could feel her emotions and all I could feel was love. She was excited, nervous and speechless. I took the ring I'd gotten for her out of my pocket and held it up to her. She looked at it and then back to me.

"Are you sure?" Was her response. I smiled at her, got off my knees and crashed my lips to hers. I let her feel how simply kissing her drove me wild.

I pulled away from her and placed my hands on the sides of her face. "I've never been more sure of anything in my whole life. Marry me." I slipped the ring on her finger and she let a single tear fall down her cheek.

"Yes," she giggled, throwing herself back at me. She wrapped herself around my body and I held her there for the next few hours, making her appreciate me in more than one way.

Eric did things to my body that should be illegal. I'd been thinking about marriage lately and I'd just block him out when my mind would drift to that subject. He must have gotten a glimpse of it somewhere because I couldn't remember a time he'd been thinking about marriage. Either way, I was over the moon.

I'd never felt this loved and wanted in my life. Eric filled all my holes in life, making me a better woman and mother.

I placed my hand on my stomach and dreamed of what my son would look like. I hoped he had Eric's everything... and my spunk. Eric was a bad ass, but when it came to love, he was a softy. I loved him for it, but I hoped our son would be stronger than us in every way. I felt those bubbles that made me smile and I knew we were going to be alright.

The next morning I awoke to a smiling man watching me again. "I could get used to waking up to your sexy face every morning my soon-to-be-husband." I leaned forward and he kissed me sweetly.

"Hey, when did you get this ring?" I asked him looking down at my hand.

"I was talking to Marilyn about it and she gave it to me. It has a protection spell on it and when I saw it, it reminded me of you. I knew it was the one."

"I love it. I think it's perfect. Thank you."

"You're very welcome. So, when did you want to get married?" Eric asked me sounding like he had something up his sleeve.

"Uh, I don’t know, but it sure sounds like you have an answer to that question already." Eric was smiling at me and it was creeping me out. He was overly excited for so early in the morning.

"How about today?" Eric asked me like it was nothing.

"What? Huh? You wanna get married... NOW?" My mouth hung open as I looked at him and he placed his fingers under my chin to close my mouth.

"Yes. I want our son to be born with married parents and he'll be here very soon."

"Well, I can't argue with that, so sure. Did you have a place in mind?"

"Well, the courthouse is the only place we can do it right now but I was thinking that after he is born, we could do something bigger, nicer, and more romantic."

"Alright." I responded and shrugged my shoulders.

"That's really OK? You don't mind?"

"Nope. I just want to be with you. It doesn't really matter to me how it happens."