Chapter 13

Martin walked Slone and I down to my cell. I was running different scenarios in my head as to what I was going to do.

Do I just change her?

Do I try and wake her up?

Do I fake like I did and just let her stay human? That option won't last very long but it would at least give her some more time to decide.

Martin placed Slone down in the middle of my cell and slowly backed out.

"You make sure that you keep calm and don't take things too far. Don't make me come back in here." I looked at him, not speaking and as he pointed his finger at my face to tell me to behave.

As soon as Michael was out of my sight, I moved to the floor to Slone.

"Baby, wake up." I placed my hand on the side of her face and touched her cheek softly. I closed my eyes and reached out to her. I concentrated hard, feeling around for her. It was like I was in a dark hole. Slone let off this energy that my body reacted to. She was like the energy that my body needed and when she wasn't around I was running low on batteries. I had a feeling that Michael had something to do with it and my lack of "food" certainly did but I couldn't think of any of that now. I needed Slone to wake up.

Lowering back down so I was just an inch over her body, I pressed my lips to hers. I thought of the first night I saw her, the first night I made love to her and every second I've spent lusting after her since. I felt hands touch my chest and then I felt her lips press back against mine. Opening my eyes I pulled away from her, taking in her beautiful face.

"Are you alright, sweetheart? Are you in pain?" I closed my eyes to try and pick up on anything from her and the only thing I could feel was... love.

Opening my eyes again, I was met with her beautiful eyes looking back at me. She had this heartbreakingly beautiful smile on her face and more than anything I wanted it to stay there. I leaned forward and kissed her soft lips again. She moaned against my lips, wrapping herself around me tight. I could feel her new strength and it brought me back to the matters at hand.

I stopped kissing her and moved my head back, only to have Slone look at me funny and push my lips back to hers with her hand. Damn, she was stronger than I gave her credit for. I smiled against her lips and gave in for a moment. I'd missed the feel of her skin against my hands and as I thought about all the things I wanted to do to her body that was wiggling sexily under mine against my manhood, I wanted to rip her clothes off and give in.

"HEY! Break it up you too." There was a small pause from him but he shifted towards us only to speak again. "NOW or I'll call Michael."

Slone stopped kissing me and moved her head to look up at Martin. I could feel the anger and lust rolling off of her body and it made me push some calming thoughts into her mind.

'Don't push him love. If we're good, he'll go away,' I pushed into her mind and she released my body, sitting up.

"OK Martin. I'm done," Slone said in her normal bitchy tone she used when speaking to him. He smirked at her and walked away.

"Are you alright?" She moved back to me, sitting in my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck to keep me close. I could feel that she missed me as much as I missed her and it made me smile against her skin.

"I love you," I whispered against her neck. She tightened her grip, choking me. I quickly tapped her arm, asking for her to loosen her grip. I caught her name lightly and she moved back from me, looking at me cautiously.

"I thought I couldn't hurt you?" Her question came out with shock and worry. She was a smart woman and I knew it was only a matter of time before she started to piece it all together.