"Stay mad"

Request : by @98imaurq09096
Characters : My choice .
Plot : remake of her own one shot "being bad" intersex bottom.

Jordan smiled as he drove to his husband Amir's work place. He knows that Amir works really hard for them to have everything they have, the house, and the cars. Jordan made a home cooked meal of bistro steak with buttermilk onion rings along with kale salad. He couldn't wait to surprise Amir.

Jordan parked his car near the sidewalk in front of a tall glass building and got out his matte purple jeep. Yes the color is eye catching and no, he doesn't give a fuck if you think it's too bright. He picked up the lunch bag from the back seat. He locked his car and made his way into the building.

"Hey Becky" he greeted the receptionist in the lobby ignoring the security booth. Becky knew who Jordan was, unlike the others, Becky knew when Jordan came through those doors he didn't want to be hassled by the other employees. Becky opened the private elevator that leads to Amir's floor for him.

"Hey boo, what you got for us today" she asked leaning over her desk to look at the bag Jordan was holding. Knowing this was an everyday thing Jordan already prepared something for her as well, as a way of thanking her for helping him. He laughed and pulled out a ziplock bag that had a patty melt wrapped in foil giving it to her along with water.

Becky moved from her desk to hug a giggling Jordan. "ugh I love you, I was dreading having to go buy lunch today" . she pecked his cheek accidentally leaving her lipstick on his cheek. "Come let me open the elevator for you" Jordan followed behind Becky to the elevator and got in with her, she needed the key to press the button to Amir's floor.

When the elevator stopped at Amir's floor, Jordan waved to Becky and got out. He saw Amir's Assistant filing her nails at her desk. He politely greeted her but the girl rolled her eyes at him and sucked her teeth. 'Okay stank bitch' he thought to himself as he walked passed her and knocked on Amir's door. "Come in" Jordan heard his husbands stressed voice and he automatically wanted to just baby his man, help him get rid of whatever is stressing him.

Jordan opened the door and smiled at his man. "hey baby" Amir groggily greeted him. Jordan walked over to Amir's table and placed the bag full of food on it. He went behind Amir and started massaging his shoulders lightly. Amir payed no mind to him and kept typing away on his Laptop, alternating between that and the papers in front of him. Jordan got tired of the lack of attention he was getting from his husband so he pulled back Amir's chair yanking him away from his desk. "What are you doing Jordan I gotta get this done".

Jordan walked infront of Amir and sat on his lap, "I brought you food daddy".

"What you got for me baby boy", Amir wrapped his arms around Jordan's thin waist admiring his beautiful husband.

"Your favorite", Jordan smiled and got up to take out the Bowles of food and placing it on one of the couches in Amir's office. Jordon took out the water and beer he brought along with silverwear.

Amir looked at the display of foods and he let out a happy sigh "And you brought me a beer too , baby come here" , Jordan walked over to Amir and sat on his lap again. Amir kissed Jordan passionately. The kiss quickly got heated, Jordan felt his husbands dick hardening beneath him and he let out a sensual whimper. He pulled away fearing that he might take Jordan then and there.

"Come before it gets cold" , Jordan got off Amir's lap and pulled him towards the couch. The moment Amir started eating the Assistant, who till this day Jordan doesn't know the name of came into the office without a knock.