Home early

Hector slid into the kitchen stealth-like. he walked closer to Jamal and wrapped his arms around Jamal's waist. That startled the large male.

"Who the fuck" Jamal yelled placing the pan on the stove about to elbow the person holding him.

"Calm down it's just me" Hector laughed at his boyfriend's reaction.

"Baby? why are you home so early" Jamal mumbled turning around to kiss Hector.

"I wanted to surprise you but shit Parece que soy el que está siendo sorprendido" Hector looked around the kitchen.

"You know I don't know what you're saying, but you ruined my surprise" Jamal pouted.

"Hmm, nothing baby. You look so sexy cooking for me. Do that more often please." Hector chuckled. Jamal looked down blushing a bit.

"I wanted to make you something special daddy" Jamal looked up at his boyfriend. Hector licked his lips his hand reaching down to grab Jamal's ass.

"Thank you, baby," Hector smiled down at Jamal. Yea hector was lucky as hell. Jamal leaned up to give hector another kiss. this time hector didn't let him go easily. Hector used one had to hold unto Jamal's neck to hold him still. They kissed patiently completely forgetting the veggies on the stove. Hector used his free hand to unfasten Jamal's shorts, he slid his hand in Jamal's shorts. Hector smirked into the kiss realizing that Jamal was freeballing.

Jamal moaned into the kiss as he and Hector fought for control. Hector was a bit taller than Jamal so he tried getting on his tiptoes to get better access. He eventually remembered he had something on the stove causing him to pull away. "mmm daddy stop, the food," He mumbled. Hector ignored him and traced kisses down Jamal's jaw to his neck. his and slid between Jamal's ass cheeks and tapped his hole with his middle finger.

"a la mierda la Comida," Hector growled pulling away from Jamal. He stepped back pulling his necktie completely off. "Fine turn it off then come with me. I missed you."

Jamal nodded smiling. he turned off the stove and turned around to see Jamal had opened up his work shirt. His tattoo' chest on display. He couldn't help biting his lips. The sexual tension between them could cut through glass.

Jamal rushed over to hector getting on his tippy toes. Hector got the memo; He put his hands under Jamal's thighs. Jamal wrapped his legs around Hector's waist.

"Where do you want to go beautiful" Hector asked as he turned around to walk.

"The tv room please daddy," Jamal mumbled as he kissed Hector's neck. Hector laughed squeezing Jamal's ass harder.

"You want the neighbors to see me fuck you? That's the type of time you're on today?" Jamal nodded sucking bruises into his lover's neck.

Hector did as told walking into the tv room straight toward one of the reflective walls in their flat. "you better give them a show" he commanded as he placed Jamal on his feet. "take off those pants spread your legs hands on the wall, arch your back" hector instry=ucted as he took a step back.

hector began unbuckling his belt and taking off his pants. he pulled his boxers down and his dick slapped his lower abs. Jamal, on the other hand, did as told anticipating his boyfriend's next move.

Hector leaned down to lick Jamal's ear. his right hand wrapped around Jamal's waist to grab his dick. the other was used to spread Jamal's cheeks.

"You want me to go straight in or you want me to tease you" Hector teased.

"Hector stop playing" Jamal whimpered.

"Now who said I was playing" Hector laughed. without warning, he thrust into Jamal. The larger male's hips stuttered.

"I miss this" Jamal whimpered.

"You had this yesterday" Hector chuckled as he started to move his hips slowly.

"Mhh" Jamal moaned pushing back to match his boyfriend's thrusts.

"you decided to fuck me back?" Hector gripped Jamal's neck pulling his head back to give access to his lips. Hector captured Jamal's lips. Jamal moaned into the kiss still pushing back to meet Hector's thrusts.

Hector used his free hand to hold onto Jamal's hips to increase his speed.

"F-fuck" Jamal stuttered knees knocked sliding down the glass wall. Hector's movements didn't halter as he continuously thrust into the larger male. As he thrusts his free hand was tugging on Jamal's dick.

"daddy wait please " Jamal moaned face slammed on the glass. muscled tense. Hector chuckled he leaned down to kiss Jamal's neck.

"I though you said you was putting on a show? hmm? levántate y termina de montar el espectáculo bebé"

Jamal's body shook close to his limit. Hector's thrusts only increased as he watched Jamal fall apart in the reflection.

"cu-ahhh" Jamal whimpered his legs twitching as he lost his balance. he fell on his hands and knees face still on the wall. Hector smirked as he went on his knees. he gave his dick a few tugs as he positioned himself at Jamal's hole again.

He gave a sharp thrust to the hilt. That was it for Jamal. he saw small black dots as his stomach tightened. Jamal couldn't stop himself.

"did I tell you that you could come?" Hector growled slowing down his pace.

"n-n-no" Jamal gasped as he felt the deep strokes hector was giving him. he felt overly sensitive as his dick twitched

"Then why the fuck did you."

"Could-hnmm" Jamal couldn't finish his statement before he was coming again.

"Fuck" Hector mumbled as he felt his stomach tightened. he didn't give a warning before he emptied his cum into the dark skin male. Hector moaned pulling out of the sore bottom.

Jamal couldn't stop shaking. he slowly opened his eyes. he was blinded by flashing red lights coming from a window opposite them. He blinked twice. after the 3rd blink, he heard peeping sounds, and the light intensified. he placed his hand on the wall to help get up. He looked behind him and Hector wasn't there.

The beeping continued to increase as if it was getting closer.

Jamal gasped jolting up from the crazy dream he had. The only thing he could think was: What the fuck.

He looked down to see that he did come. He slapped his forehead and looked to see that his cellmate was already out and the fire alarm lights were what woke him up from his dream.

How the hell am I going out there with cum all in my jumper, He though.

What a fucking dream.