The chase .3

Re-read part 2 if needed. This is a continuation.

-no sex.
-Super short! I'm sorry more uploads coming today.
-Don't forget to comment and share!

Harry kneeled on the carpeted floor with his eyes closed. He had no sense of time of how long he's bee n in the room on his knees. He knew not to move because August told him not to. Though normally he would happily disobey he saw how angry August was when he left the room.

Harry felt the pain immense pain shooting throw his thighs and sadly he was crying. It hurt a lot and he could give anything to not be in the position anymore. His thighs were spread so his balance was also a little off. One wrong move and he was falling face first.

He couldn't hear what was going on outside because the makeshift bedroom in August's office was almost soundproof. His hands were on his thighs too afraid to wipe his tears off.

August on the other hand was catching up with carter. Carter came to collect his annual share of the 15% he was promised. It's the only reason he allows August to run around like he owns the place. Usually, he would send one of his bodyguards to collect it but he felt he could use today as an excuse to catch up with an old friend.

"Now August who was that?" Carter asked intrigued.

"My fiancé," August smiled proudly twirling a pen in his hands.

"Fiancé?! Where the fuck have I been?" Carter gasped surprised at the new information.

"Nigga don't act surprised. You're too busy cooped up in your side of the city to bother with little ole me," August laughed. He looked at his watch to see that he had Harry on his knees for about an hour. "Listen stay right here I'll be right back" he smirked at Carter. Carter got the memo.

August got up off his chair he sends a quick text to his men to keep an eye on Carter and his people while he was out of the office. Friends or not nobody could be trusted. August pushed the door open to hear sniffles. He saw Harry in the same position he left him in with tears streaming down his face.

Harry looked up to August with his big green eyes and a pout on his face. "Auggy, I'm sorry" the Brit cried. His knees shaking. He knows in any minute he was about to fall.

August smiled and opened his arms. Harry got the message and scrambled up from his position and ran into August's embrace.

"Good job Baby, you did so well," Agust praised the pale boy running his hands through his long hair. "I'm so proud of you. Taking your punishment like a big boy" he continued as he felt his shirt getting soaked up with the tears of his fiancé.

"I'm sorry for not listening." Harry cried

"I know baby. Let me clean you up so we can head out. We'll go home right after. That's what you want right?" August pulled Harry's hair to tilt the petite boy's head back.

Harry gasped his body engulfing in pleasure. August looked into his eyes. The stare got intense by the second as August's eyes trailed down to Harry's open mouth. August but his bottom lip as he felt his dick stiffen.

August traced his eyes back to Harry's and smirked. August used his thumb to wipe away some of Harry's tears and kissed his nose.

"I love you," he whispered.

Harry smiled placing his fingers through August's belt loop.

"I love you more"

"Come let me help you put your clothes back on" August kissed the top of Harry's head then pecked his lips. He couldn't wait till their wedding.