"You should know"

Request : by @ shekhaella
Characters : Nick Bateman & Darrin Jones
Plot : nick as a mafia boss, Darrin as the Donna. He had a bit of an attitude so he was out in place.

You ever had one of those days where the littlest thing like somebody breathing gets you upset ? Im having one of those. I got out of the bed without nick once again. I checked the clock on the lamp stand seeing that it was 8:45 in the morning. I made my way to the bathroom took a shower then took care of my hygiene.

I'm really hoping that nobody talks to me today, I really hope so. I got dressed in some shorts and one of nicks shirts. I left out the bedroom downstairs to see a bunch of guys watching tv. The moment I exited out the staircase I was greeted with warm smiles and 'good morning donna' I nodded my head at them and went into the kitchen .

I opened up the fridge to see what I could make, I settled on toast with peanut butter and jelly with a glass of juice. After I was done eating I went into the Tv room. I sat on an empty spot on the couch, until I remembered that I left my phone upstairs. I rushed upstairs grabbed it. The moment I picked it up I saw a good morning text from nick. I rolled my eyes and opened up the message turned on his read receipt and exited out his chat.

I made my way downstairs and sat back down starring at the boys. "Where's nick" I asked grilling them. One of the boys shifted so my eyes turned to him.

"Um he had to take care of something" .

"Clearly he had to take care of something but what, what he needed to take care of" .

"There was a shortage in warehouse 21" one of them responded. I groaned and laid down on the couch. Soon enough I was knocked out again, I know I just got up but shit I be sleeping when I'm bored.

I was awaken out of my sleep with light kisses on my lips, I opened my eyes to see nick hovering over me. "Hey sweetie" he whispered coming down for another kiss. I turned my head to the side making him kiss my cheek,He groaned but ignored it.

He got off me and sat down. I sat up to look around but the boys were no longer in the tv room. Nick wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest. I laid my head on his chest then yawned.

"I'm hungry Babe".

"Okay".

"What we got at home".

"You can go find out yourself".

He ignores my comment. "How was your day baby" .

"It was fine" I mumbled.

"What's wrong with you Darrin" .

"Nothing".

"Whatever, go make me something to eat" I sucked my teeth and got up making my way to the kitchen. Nick is really not the person I should be going pushing my anger towards because he's the type of lover that needs complete obedience because of his type of job he's rough and dominant but he's very loving. But it when pushed, you won't even be able to tell how caring he is. I usually comply with that but today his presence just annoys me.

I don't even know what to get him honestly I just made some salad and went out to him and put the plate on the counter table in front of him.

"Are you fucking kidding me Darrin" he gritted his teeth and I'm not gonna lie I was a bit scared. My whole petty attitude crumbled down the moment I saw the look in his eyes.