Doomworld P1 (L.S)

Start from the beginning

"Look at you. My little raggedy toy." Leonard smirks, pushing his lips onto mine violently. Still dressed in bottoms, he humps his leg onto my body, specifically aiming for my sex. "Please, don't do this." I beg inside of his mouth.

He ignores me and carries on, resulting in me bursting into tears. Jax tries to whisper something into the mic I'm wearing but it's of no use. Leonard stops what he's doing, plopping himself back down onto the bed. I'm stood completely naked, dressed in nothing but underwear, while I watch Leonard's every move, petrified.

I have the slightest hope that everything is going to be fine, instead, he starts to unzip his trousers, challenging me with a threatening glare as my eyes water. "Knees, now!" He shouts but I don't budge.

"Now!" He shouts yet again.

A few seconds pass and I'm stood still, exactly where I was. Leonard raises his eyebrows almost amused, and then stands. He walks straight past me, towards the bedroom door.

He stops halfway there and pulls a few things out of the drawers. When he turns to look at me again, I turn away acting like I was never watching. I can hear his footsteps approach, something clicks in his hands and then, without warning, he wraps a tight blanket around my throat.

"You're going to have to listen to me baby." He teases while my hands start to scratch at my neck, dying to take this thing off. He soon covers my eyes closed with a dark scarf, leaving me hopeless.

His arm grips tightly around my waist, as though he's crushing my bones, as he carries me towards the bed, my legs kicking as I struggle in his grip. My screams are muffled as he lays me, face first into the bed.

"Shut your fucking mouth, or I'll tie that up next." Leonard drawls, my entire body melting in fear. "Good girl." I can feel him smirk on my neck, both of his hands rubbing up and down my body, after he ties my own arms to the top of the bed.

"Kiss your master back Y/N." Leonard demands as he slaps my bare ass. "Mmm, that's right." He smirks as I start to sob uncontrollably. "Someone's sorry." He smirks yet again, pulling my body closer into his.

Leonard positions himself, firmly at my entrance, ready to pound into me, against my will. "Please." I beg him to stop, but he seems to like it more.

"I told you not to speak Y/N." Leonard punches me in the face, pushing his erect penis completely inside of me. I scream in a fit of tears and sobs, I've been Leonard Snarts sex slave, the entire time I've been in this world.

"Oh, you, never, learn, do, you?" Leonard asks in between thrusts sarcastically. His lips remain attached to mine, as he rapes me on this bed that belongs to neither of us.

"Dirty, stupid, whore." He throws profanities and punches at me, left, right and centre. Fondling with my breasts, his mouth either on mine or his tongue toying with my nipples.

Just as I'd dreaded, he comes within me, laughing as he falls flat onto the bed next to me. I shake in the bed, unable to move or cover myself, my knickers still at my ankles, unable to pull them up. "You raped me." I cry out loud, Leonard only laughs.

"I've been doing it for the last 2 years Y/N, why are you complaining now?" He smirks smugly, I can see him from the corner of my eye. As he forced himself inside and outside of me, my blindfold slowly started to slip down.

"Oh my God!" I scream out loud, tears pouring out of my eyes as I struggle against my restraints. "Shut up." Leonard snaps glaring at me. I try to stop crying but my breath is heavy and loud. To teach me a lesson, Leonard jumps back on top of me, crushing my neck in his hands, whilst his spare hand roams around my body again.

I can feel my face turn red, the pain unbearable as Leonard Snart starts to thrust in and out of me, again. His breath ragged on my neck, biting down on the foreskin of my collarbone. "No!" I shout in protest terrified. I repeat myself numerous amounts of times, that is until I can no longer open my mouth after taking enough blows to the face.

"You couldn't keep your mouth shut, could you? You look ugly now!" Leonard grimaces, while blood pours out of every part of my body. My vagina's bleeding, followed by my nails, mouth, nose, eyes, ears, feet, everywhere. My neck aches each time I try to move. Regardless I can't stop crying.

"Stupid Bitch!" Leonard shouts furiously yet again, punching me so hard I can see black patches. He stands, starts to dress himself, cussing me, throughout the whole process.

"I'll see you tonight, baby." Leonard smirks, dropping his head down low, his lips brushing against mine. It's slow and I don't think anything will happen, but it's Leonard Snart, of course he'd push his tongue inside of my mouth. Despite me shaking and fighting in protest.

~~~

A good hour passes by when the guys finally find me, accompanied with the girls. I hadn't stopped crying the entire time I was here, solely for I was disgusted in myself. I felt dirty and defenceless. I let this happen to myself, if I had fought back, been stronger and stood up for myself, this wouldn't have happened.

"Oh my God!" Ray shouts out loud first, when he walks into the room. The guys instantly turn around, facing the opposite direction.

Pulling unnecessary items of clothing off, Amaya dresses me, careful enough not to hurt my body more than it already does. "I want to die." I whisper absolutely distraught, unable to stop sobbing.

Sara's eyes start to water as Amaya spills actual tears on top of my body, unintentionally. I flinch at every touch, while I'm being untangled. "I want to die." I repeat in agony, my insides hurting, as my heart continues to shatter.

"I WANT TO DIE!" I yell at the top of my lungs,  pulling on my hair as I sit up straight. "Come on, let's get you some help." Amaya frowns trying to lift me up but I push her away.

"He raped me." I admit what's on everyone's mind, after an awkward 5 minutes of plain, dull silence.

"We know, your mic was on." Nate speaks and I cry even more.

Despite everyone forcing to help I refuse standing on my own, only falling to the ground.  "Y/N, let us help you." Sara begs and I ignore her trying to stand again, but falling right back down.

Mick suddenly lifts me up and I start to scream at him. "Ray, get him away from me, he did this, he did this to me!" I shout, scratching and slapping at Mick weakly.

Amaya and Sara both help me back to the waverider as Mick keeps a safe distance.

The first thing I do when I get there is lock myself in my room. Ignoring everyone.

The sharpest blade I can possibly locate, pressed against the veins of my wrist.

A/N

Something new, I know!

I was very nervous to post this, God knows why I have.

Do you like it?

I wanted to explore as a writer all sorts of situations, this wasn't requested in specific but I've had a few followers interested in rape, so I thought it'd be okay to take a peep.

If this has creeped anyone out I can totally understand.

Once again, I'd never glamourise rape, I'm a huge humanitarian as well as feminist, rape is the last thing I'd want to ever facilitate in.