Chapter 89

Thursday

Narrator's pov.
Lauren woke up an hour ago.

It was now 6 in the morning.

Last night, she couldn't come back to Y/n's house because Camila practically threatened Lauren if she came out of the mansion.

Lauren was in her car driving like a mad man to Y/n and Lucas' house.

She needed to be with Y/n in case Camila came.

When Lauren turned on a street, she saw a familiar red car.

"Fuck." The green eyed Cuban mumbled when she saw Camila's car parked in front of Y/n and Lucas' house.

She parked the car and ran in the house, not caring if her car was parked wrong.

"Y/n! Lucas!" Lauren yelled through the house.

No response.

Lauren shivered as the cold wind blew in her face.

"You have three chances, Y/l/n." Lauren heard from upstairs.

"I love her and you can't do shit about it!" Lauren heard again.

Lauren rushed upstairs and practically kicked Y/n's bedroom door in half.

"Camila!" Lauren yelled at the Cuban who had a knife on Y/n's neck.

"Move and this bitch gets it." Camila threatened.

Y/n was crying as she felt the knife dig into her skin.

She was tied up on a wooden chair as Lucas was tied up with a piece of tape over his mouth in the corner of the room.

"Don't do this Camila." Lauren said as she cautiously walked towards her.

"I said don't move!" Camila yelled and pushed the knife deeper into Y/n's skin.

"Fuck." Y/n hissed as she felt her blood trickle down her neck.

"Camila, please stop." Lauren pleaded.

"No! This bitch stole you away from me! She's a monster!" Camila yelled as tears streamed down her face.

"You'll find somebody else, Camila. Just please let her go." Laurem whispered.

"No. No. No. Don't give me that bullshit." Camila said.

"Camila, you'll find somebody who will treat you like a queen." Lauren said as she took a step forward, which caused Camila to grip the knife tighter.

"You'll find somebody who will be there for you, you'll find that guy or girl someday, but for now, you need to lay back and just be patient." Lauren explained.

"I want you though, I don't want anybody else." Camila said as her body shook.

"You need to move on Camila." Lauren said as she silently walked towards Camila and Y/n.

Camila crashed on the floor.

The knife next to her as she covered her face with her hands.

"I'm giving you a chance to leave before I call the cops, Camila." Lauren said as she picked the knife up.

Camila looked up and thanked Lauren in her mind.

6 years she kept Lauren to herself.

6 years she was in jail.

Every month, she sent Lauren a letter.

Letters that said that the time she would be released, she would kill Y/n

Letters that threatened Lauren into obeying whatever Camila said.

Camila ran out of the house and entered her car, quickly driving away.

"I'm so sorry Y/n." Lauren said as she untied Y/n.

When the ropes came off, Y/n lunged herself onto Lauren.

"Thank you." Y/n said repeatedly in Lauren's ear.

"I fucking love you so much." Lauren whispered as she kissed her ex-wife's cheek.

They pulled away and Lauren untied Lucas.

"Thanks." Lucas said quietly as Lauren helped him on his feet.

"Let's get this cleaned up." Lauren said pulling Y/n into a bathroom and setting her on the sink.

Lauren opened multiple cabinets and found a first aid kit.

"Tell me if it hurts too much." Lauren told Y/n before placing the cotton ball with alcohol on the cut.

"Fuck." Y/n hissed and swatted Lauren's hand away.

"Sorry." Lauren apologized and gently did it again.

They were in the middle of putting a band aid on the cut, when Lauren started crying.

"W-what's wrong?" Y/n asked cupping Lauren's cheek.

Lauren ignored her as tears streamed down her face.

"Lauren, look at me." Y/n whispered.

Lauren shook her head, only making Y/n confused.

"Look at me, Lauren." Y/n said again.

"I can't." Lauren whispered.

"You can't? What?" Y/n asked.

"I can't look at you." Lauren whispered.

"Whoa, I know I'm ugly, but damn." Y/n said trying to ease the tension in the room.

"I can't look into your eyes, b-because when I do, it makes me feel like home." Lauren started.

Y/n's mouth hung open.

"I can't look at you and think that you're not mine anymore. I don't want to look at you and say that your just my ex-wife when I still love you." Lauren ranted.

"I still love you, Y/n." Lauren said and finally opened her eyes.

{A/n; edited.}