16, Love

"Jeongguk!"

The older kissed the younger's the youngers forehead, as the younger was finally awake. His eyes were still a bit sleepy, with dark circles under it but the older didn't care. He was glad to see his lover, again.

"How are you so far, Ggukie?" Taehyung asked, as he places the bag of food down near a table, holding one of Jeongguk's hands.

"I'm okay, don't be so worried. I'm not gonna fall asleep again." Taehyung shaked his head. "Of course, I have to be worried! You haven't been awake for 3 months!" Jeongguk's eyes soften a little as he heard what the older said.

"I've been out for that long?." The older nodded. Jungkook sighed, "I'm sorry.. For making you wait for so long."

"I wasn't the only one who waited. Your parents, Jimin and the others did."

Jungkook sighed again. "I'm s-" "You don't have to apologize, okay? We all forgive you.." Taehyung kissed Jeongguk's hand, leading to the younger blushing slightly.

"I should be the one apologizing."

Weeks later

"Taehyung! Stop it!!" The younger chuckled softly, as the older kissed Jungkook's neck repeatedly. Taehyung stopped so he could talk, "Noo, I won't! " "But it tickles!!" "I don't care." He continued as the younger giggling softly away from Taehyung's kisses.

"I'm glad, you're mine." The older stopped, as he looked up at the smiling Jeongguk. He realized what he meant and smiled. He lean in to give Jeongguk a quick kiss on the lips and engulf him into a cuddle.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realized you love me before.." Jeongguk kissed Taehyung's chin as to forgive him.

"I love you, Kim Taehyung." Jeongguk smiles. Taehyung felt his heart skipped a beat at the sight.

"I love you, too, Jeon Jeongguk."

The End

Edited: 21/March/2018
edited : 16 . jun . 2k19