The Diary

"Taehyung, sweetie, what are you doing in Jeongguk's room?"

The male looked back to see Mrs Jeon, Jeongguk's mother.

"Oh, sorry, Mrs Jeon.. I didn't mean to come into his room. I was just looking around.."

Taehyung looked down, eyes full of sorrows. The mother sighed before she spoke.

"I know you're upset, but we all are. We're having a rough time.. Don't think you're the only one."

Taehyung was tearing up. After what he heard on the phone from the hospital, a wave of depression flushed all over him more than his parents and his hyungs.

Taehyung stiffins as tears were streaming down his face. Mrs Jeon walks up to the poor boy, trying to comfort him by placing a hand on his shoulder but he refused and pushed her hand away. She flinched at his behavior.

"I understand... Come downstairs when you're ready, okay?"

The female didn't get a response from him. She nodded siletly and left the room with Taehyung alone in the room. He wipes his tears as he continues to look around the room. Something caught the corner of his eyes, on the corner of the study desk. He picked it up and it says in white marker, "Jeongguk's Diary." The book was just plain black except for the writing.

"I know this is kinda rude of me, Jeongguk, but please forgive me."

He turned to the first page and began to read.

Edited: 21 . mar . 2k18
Edited: 16 . jun . 2k19