10, January 27th, 2017

Dear Diary,
I wish Taehyung can just break up with Eunji. She's a fake hoe!! She literally acts innocent around people but when she's with her minions, she acts like a bitch! She just said in front of her friends that the reason she's dating Taehyung is because he's hot and popular! She's using him!! I wanna tell Taehyung about it, but I can't. He'll just laugh it off saying, "You're joking" or probably defend her! That shows me that girls can't fall for boys rightly! If Taehyung was mine, I would treat him right! Not just use him for some stupid fame! But then again, I can't and never will be his..

Today, I was early for school. I was there 5:50 AM cause I woke up from a nightmare. I was at the rooftops, watching the view and the sun rising. It was beautiful.. I wish one day me and Taehyung can be like this. When it was 6:30 AM, I caught a glimpse of people walking into the school and talking, probably about their love life or some rumour. I saw Taehyung with Jimin walking into the school. I sighed and stayed up here, skipping classes. I seriously don't want to act like a bitch when I say this but, Taehyung needs to fall in love with the right person. He doesn't even know that Eunji is just using him for popularity!! Eunji is a she-devil! I don't even know why Taehyung fell for her anyways!
Goodnight, Diary.

-Jeongguk

Jimin looked at Taehyung. He just stared at the page with a blank emotion.

"Why did you fell for her?"

...

"Because I just wanted to get rid of my feelings I had for Jeongguk."

Edited: 21/March/2018
edited : 16 . jun . 2k19