Part 8

Samar stood up and took her hands in his Ragini...you know why we name what is gone as past because it has passed and the time ahead is what waiting for us next...Ragini it isn't necessary that our past have to be bright but we can learn from it and make our present better and future beautiful...we learn from our past Ragini and I have seen you in past five years, if you were wrong ragini then you also have learned from your mistakes...I already told you that your past doesn't matter for me because your present is what I have witnessed and that I want to make your future beautiful...please give me that one chance.

Ragini looked around finding that one person who can help her in all her queries and there she was...and as their eyes met swara got a chance to share what she felt, she without any fear, leaving back the past just ran to her sister...as she stood with her looking straight in her eyes, she smiled widely taking her hand In her's 'say yes Ragini'...he is the best man for you...just say yes, a beautiful future is waiting for you...' 'Swara I...' 'no Ragini'...just don't let your fear destrou you...destiny is giving you another chance...something which you deserved long before but someone never found it important enough to give that to you but samar, he is the right man for you and he is doing the right thing...just don't let him down.

Ragini...just say yes... he Is someone who will heal you fully and bring back our ragini back to us' sanskar said coming forward...where ragini gave them a helpless and thoughtful glance samar gave them a thankful smile and then her eyes landed on him, the reason of her destruction when all she wanted was him...there was guilt in his and he was sorry, may be, but then it won't correct anything neither will it bring back last 5 years...

Nothing will be same while Samar, he was not with her before, neither he knew what she lost and how badly she lost but still he was by her side to share her pain, he uninvitedly turned out to be only member of her lonely life something she thought will always be lonely but he became an important part of it.

He have always been there with her and had healed her wounds even without telling her then if today he want to do it with a right, he want to heal her fully, then is it wrong? No it isn't... after making her life worthy of living then it isn't wrong and after all these years she had spend with him, she believe that it isn't love which is needed, something which you want is a loyal companion first, who will share your pain, who will make you smile, you will do everything to get your smile and samar he is that person... 'yes' she said and what followed was a huge round of applause from most of the guest.

Where Swara hugged her hard, Sanskar gave her a be-happy-always smile and samar, there were number of emotions playing on his face ...he was happy, he was very happy and then she searched for him but he was gone and may be why but it didn't hurt her...because now she knew that someone is there to heal her broken heart...