Part 7

The party was going on in full swing, the maheshwiri's met ragini after so long and she has changed a lot because whatsoever the past was, the truth of today is that she has changed, and she regrets what she did moreover she has suffered more than she deserved....

Ragini too was happy to meet everyone after so long but because of her own insecurities she made sure to not to get involved with them so much especially that one person whom she was trying to ignore with all her might but he wasn't leaving any chance to come to her...till now she successful and hoped for the night to pass like this.

"Ladies and gentlemen...can I have your attention please" Samar requested as he went to the stage and everyone in the party turned to look at him "ragini... Come" he called out and she obliged "so..as you all know that this party is to celebrate our success but actually there is one more reason...a hidden one which I want to disclose here in front of you all" he announced and everyone frowned especially ragini...she turned to look at him and gasped as Samar in front of everyone sat on his knees "Samar what..." "Ragini..let me say please" he requested and she just nodded.

"So I was saying that ragini, this party it was just a way to confess, yes confess ragini... Confess my feelings for you..ragini I am in love with you...I love you a lot' he confessed and she just let out a gasp...something which samar expected but he still continued ragini I know this isn't easy for you to believe this but this is what I have always felt for you...yes we are friends first and will always be that even if you will turn me down today here it won't effect our friendship because ragini in past five years each and every moment I have spend with you is pure and have it's own beautiful meaning for me...

I have loved you for what you are...ragini you know in past five years whenever I saw you cry, I cried with you, when you laughed I laughed with you...ragini I lived with you, you lightened my world and made it beautiful...ragini I have witnessed and felt your pain and now I want to take that away...I don't know what was your past that made you cry but I know one thing that I can't see you in pain any more...I want you to smile wholeheartedly and I want to be the reason of your smile... please just be with me...marry me.

As he finished she saw him look down and then next he wiped his eyes with his finger...a tear rolled down from her eyes as she became the reason of his tears...someone who has been the reason of her happiness in past five years...she can't say but she accept this fact that if he wouldn't had been with her in all these years then this painful life would have been more tough.

'Samar' she called out 'I was married once' she added then, he smiled a little 'if that was said to make me feel the second man in your life or to feel low then let me tell you ragini that I will feel more lucky that I will get you because I would be the last man in your life...I will do everything ragini for you, and give you what you deserved which may be didn't happen when you wished for it... samar I have just ruined lives of my loved ones...I have made me family go through hell...I don't want you to go through this too... she confessed in a low voice looking down feeling ashamed.