Part 5

Later after half an hour when laksh walked out of office he spotted ragini at the road, may be waiting for the rikshaw 'ragini' he called out as he ran towards where she was

Later after half an hour when laksh walked out of office he spotted ragini at the road, may be waiting for the rikshaw 'ragini' he called out as he ran towards where she was...she heard him but choosed to ignore but he still came and stood by her 'hie ragini...' he greeted with a slight smile 'hello sir' she greeted back dryly 'it's laksh for now ragini...we aren't inside office 'we may be not inside office sir but inside or outside doesn't change anything...you are a stranger to me and it's my kindness that I am still answering you otherwise I wouldn't even had glanced you a look during the meeting' she replied with a little anger rising inside her.

'Ohkay fine...just don't react like this ... call me sir Only...now can I talk...?' He asked giving up 'see sir, you are samar's good friend and soon will be working with our firm so please don't make things complicated for me by this forceful behavior of yours...I can't talk neither I want to talk...we did shared a relation in past but along with that relation everything else was over also...I have my new life now which I don't want your one day trip to destroy so please it's a kind request by me to just don't ever repeat your recent actions because it's not easy to let go of past, it's not easy to live without a family and I have taken a long time learning it which you can't ruin just because you want to talk...!!! ' she requested...her pain, her helplessness visible in her voice...how she desperately wanted to walk away from him.

'Ragini I...'laksh started, her pain was like an open book to him and in that moment he felt like taking away all her pain...he wanted to embrace her and give her all the love she deserved...everything but was cut short by samar 'ragini...you still here? 'he asked approaching them and she just wiped away the lone tear 'yes...i was just leaving but sir wanted to ask something so was just helping him...i will see you tonight' she replied and smiling turned to go.

'Because you are still here let me give you a lift and in return you can give me one strong tea as my head is paining..what say?' He asked with a raised brow and a dashing smile making ragini smile too wholeheartedly 'of course...can I ever say no to my such an amazing friend?' 'No ways...I am not habitual of hearing no...so no is never an option' he replied with a serious face and both laughed 'let's go' 'yeah...bye laksh...see you tonight...' 'bye' he replied lost in his thoughts and saw them walking away and that moment he realized that indeed ragini had walked away from his life, may be this time for always...