Part 6

Swara along with sanskar laksh and uttara came to baadi to drop sunny as the whole Maheshwiri family were attending the party of malik's and with swara inside the badi and the rest of them waiting for them, they noticed another car which came and stopped by the other side but not finding it important they ignored it.

Swara left after dropping sunny at shomi'she house and made her way out...just a moment after she came out ragini too came ...she was wearing a long black colour dress, with her hairs left open and a little make up she was looking extremely beautiful..laksh who noticed her came out of the car came out of the caf instantly and the next moment his heart skipped a beat when she made her way to the other car and Samar came out giving her one of his dashing smile...noticing laksh sanskar too stepped out and both stared at Ragini and Samar.

"Wow...someone is looking beautiful" Samar complimented and she smile, a real one "thank you..." "Come now ragini...dosto mai no thank you..but yeah you can compliment me back...like I am the most dashing person you ever met" he said and winked while she laughed "Samar...I don't lie" she said and he gave an expression of heartbreak "you break my heart girl" "acha...good for you..now let's go..I don't want to reach late at our party..." She said and he nodded smiling he opened the other door for her and then settled himself before leaving..both unaware about the presence of anyone else.

Sanskar and swara were smiling on finding her happy while laksh he couldn't really decide that how much bad he actually was feeling but controlling his emotions he sat inside and they left.