Part 3

Laksh got ready for the meeting before time and thus to pass his time he went to office and after a bit chit chat they ordered for a coffee

'Bhai...can I ask you something? ' laksh began, sanskar giving him a nod ask him to go on 'umm it's that ... like is ragini...is she..' he wanted to ask about her job at the malik's but he couldn't as he stopped by a strong yet firm voice, swara's.

'What do you want to know about ragini laksh... ?' Asked swara from the door, she had the tiffin which she may be brought for sanskar's and others lunch 'umm nothing I just wanted to know where is she..I mean' 'I understood your every meaning Mr.laksh Maheshwiri, no need to elaborate and show how much impatient you are to hear about your victory.. how eagerly you want people to tell you that you did an splendid job, how efficiently you had broken her, how perfectly you had made her leave you and forced her to walk away from all of us... she thought your betrayal wasn't enough for her punishment so she just went to extreme...she just broke all her ties with us because she thinks she can just her hurt others those who love her... five years laksh...it's been five damn years since I lost my sister...I did every thing to get my ragini back even after whatever happened because I knew that it isn't the real ragini, it's a facade but your one move and all got over so now listen...' 'swara please...'

'No let me tell him once and for all sanskar so that he should leave that poor soul for always...no need to break her tit by tit... because he seems to forgot that with that one blow of his he had not only broken her but we all lost our ragini...just because of you laksh so congratulations Laksh, you won, you won it all and please' she clasped her hands hardly 'stop hurting us by taking her name from this mouth of yours...she doesn't deserve you but the worst part is that because of you she thinks that no one deserve her...it's only you and you laksh.

He sat at the sofa outside samar's office, in front of the desk of his PA or he can say in front of ragini's desk, he can clearly see her name shining on the name plate lying on her desk, the staff was in cafeteria to have their lunch as it was 1:45 p.m and he reached a little early then he expected he would because the uninvited outburst of swara just made it difficult for him to stand there anymore, swara was somehow right, she was so right about most of the things, he was very cruel with ragini on most of the accounts, he should have been fair with ragini or may be he shouldn't had done what he did...or may be he should had least ask about her before so that things wouldn't had became so worst by now...she shouldn't have been punishing her till now.

Yes she did wrong, but swara was right, she has suffered more than she should and this only thought was making way too much guilty then he already was...

He was brought back to present but a melodious laugh, he looked up towards the door of the conjoined cabin of samar and ragini... there she was entering with samar laughing over something, she was wearing a purple kurti and black tides matching the contrast of her decent kurti but she stopped laughing as soon as their eyes met...time stopped and his heart skipped a beat...may be for the first time in his life he felt this...something which was so pure, something which felt right...just for her..just her.