Post race part 2

We head back to my uncle's camper and eat dinner which is once again hot dogs. We talk about the race and I'm still basking in how my favorite driver just won at my first race!!!!! I mean that happens once in a lifetime!!!!!! After dinner is done, we go talk to Dan. He congratulates me on my driver winning, he's not the biggest Jeff Gordon, but it's still nice that he did that. I thank him for that and I congratulate him on Kasey advancing to the the next round by 2 points. We talk for another hour and then the sun is starting to set, so we grab our suitcases from the camper and load them up into the car and say goodbye and thank you to everyone including Dan. Now it's time to leave Dover, Delaware and Dover International Speedway 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔 We hop into the car and I grab my pillow and fall asleep, but first I say goodbye to the track (I do this every time I leave the track, I always say: Goodbye Dover, see you next time.) We are now on the road back to PA and my house, I'm trying to fight back the tears and I look at all my pictures and videos from the weekend. This was the best 2 days of my life, I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. I didn't know how these 2 days were going to go, but let me tell you these last 2 days couldn't of been more perfect, spending time with family, going to my first race, seeing my favorite driver win in person, meeting new people, etc. I hope I can have another experience like this. Best. Day. Ever. The end.
Today, I've gone to ever cup race since Dover spring 2016 race. I returned back to Dover in May of 2015 for the truck and cup race. I didn't go to the cup race in the fall of 2015 because of the weather. I'll be heading back to the track in 26 days for my 6th cup race!!!!!! I haven't tailgated at Dover since Dover fall 2014. I hope you all enjoyed my whole experience of my first NASCAR race. Thank you to all the people who made those 2 days so special for me, that's still the best of my day life to this day :) thank you for all reading this story. Have a good day :)