Its open!

The club opens so we all walk in and people scan our tickets, which means we can walk in.
The first thing you notice when you walk in is: all the games they have like bean bag toss, racing simulators, and remote control race cars.
We walk into the big tent and put our stuff down, then we head to a table to get breakfast which is donuts and apple juice. We eat our breakfast and then at 9 trackside access opens, so we get a special orange sticker that we put on our clothes and a tour guide.
The tour guide takes us to the start-finish line so we can roam it by ourselves, I see all the pit boxes starting from the first pit box (Kevin) to the 43rd pit box.
My dad takes a picture of me standing in front of Jeff's pit box (there is a safer barrier between the track which is concrete surface.)
We decide to walk up to the top of the track (the banking is 24 degrees in the turns and 9 degrees on the straightaways) .The view is spectacular you get to see everything, I look up to the sky and notice a small plane with a banner on the back of it that says Mobil 1!
Close to 11:00 am we head back to the MMC because there will be 2 driver appearances by MY FAVORITE DRIVER JEFF GORDON!!!! And Danica Patrick, so get ready to see them!