Lap 3,4,5,6,and 7

Lap 3- Kevin continues to lead while Matt Kenseth takes 13th from Joey Logano, the top 5 are Kevin,Brad,Kyle, Denny Hamlin, and Jeff.
Lap 4- On the start of lap 4 Brad catches Kevin and passes him, which means we have a lead change at the front. Matt Kenseth who is 13th tries to pass 12th place Austin Dillon, and the pass is successful! Meanwhile I check the lead board once again, while listening to my scanner to see that Jeff is still in the 5th position, and Austin's car bobbles which means Joey passes him for 12th.
Lap 5- Kevin regains the lead once again coming to the start of lap 5, Dale Jr passes Greg Biffle for 22nd place.
Lap 6- Kevin continues to lead all the laps here at the Monster Mile, with every car a chase car passes they earn points to advance to the next round.
Lap 7- Kevin is once again your leader, while Brad is 2nd, 3rd is Kyle, 4th is Denny, 5th is Jeff, and 6th is Jamie McMurray. Meanwhile on the outside looking in on the chase grid is: AJ is -8, Kurt is -9, Greg is -11, and Aric is -18. Holding onto the transfer spot is Ryan Newman who is +8! 7th place car on the track is Jimmie Johnson, 8th is Clint Bowyer, 9th is Kasey Kahne, and 10th is Brian Vickers. The points separations from 9 to 12th: 9th is Denny who is +16, 10th is Matt who is +16, 11th is Carl Edwards who so +11, and 12th is Ryan who is +8.