Pre-race ceremonies

It's 2:00 and pre-race ceremonies begin, today Pastor Dan Schaffer will say the invocation (prayer), which means everybody stands up and removes their hats to honor America and the Great Lord above.
It goes like this:
Everyone in the stands rises up and removes their hats.
Announcer:"Please remain standing as Pastor Dan Schaffer from the calibre assembling of God in Highs Town, New Jersey offers today's invocation"
Dan Schaffer:"Shall we pray? Oh mighty God we pause to thank you for this beautiful day we thank you for this great country, we pray this day for our leaders throughout the world that are defending this nation, we thank you for this race track, we thank you for the sponsors, and now we ask you as we always do for a great race, for a safe race, and we pray in Christ name Amen schlong"
Announcer:"And here to honor America with a performance of our National Anthem, please welcome from New York City the USO  Show Troupe"
(In their group their are 3 women and 2 men)
USO Show Troupe:"Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light what so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming? Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight, O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming? And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air, gave proof thru the night that our flag was still there, (tempo and singing pick up faster from slower at the beginning) Oh, say does that Star-Spangled Banner yet wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave"
F-16's flyover the crowd and everybody cheers.
Another announcer:"Give it up for the USO Show Troupe"
Everybody still claps and cheers.
Now we wait a couple of minutes for the command to star the engines, the men in the booth who will be calling the race are: Allen Bestwick, Dale Jarrett, and Andy Petree
We can't hear the men in the booth and what they are saying because we are the event live, rather than at home on TV
Allen:"The final family moment and now time to climb aboard, and get ready to go racing on this most difficult track the Monster Mile in Dover, Delaware. 400 miles ahead to determine who gets eliminated from the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, so let's talk about the 3 main elements that will go into today's race there is the track, the competitors, and then there's fate let's start with the track Monster Mile nickname is well earned"
Dale:"Definitely well earned and what the drivers face around this race track is high banks in the corner they also have banking on the straightaways which makes things difficult because things happen off of turn 2 and off of turn 4, your traveling at a high rate of speed the average speed is 160 miles per hour, there is just no where to go when this gets blocked up this track isn't very wide, so you find yourself in the middle of something that wasn't your fault from the beginning"
Andy:"Yeah its like a rollercoaster and its like racing through a alley, you don't really have anywhere to go when somebody has a problem, and when a small problem happens it usually gets big at Dover"
Alan:"So nowhere to go and hide from escape from trouble here at the Monster Mile, now the competition let's just say that the give and take balence the later we get into this race, the more it will swing from give and take as we go"
Dale:"There's no doubt about it, it's going to ramp up as this day goes throughout, but that's definitely what you expect because the competition is so close, there is just so many things going on, Matt Kenseth last week at New Hampshire riding around just looking for a solid top 10 effort, but there's other cars and other drivers that are still participating, which is what makes our playoffs so different from the other sports out there because we still have all these athletes out there to be a part of that"
Andy:"Yeah the racing all season long has been intense today it's going to be more so, it's one of those tracks where it ramps up, it makes everyone nervous because your racing that close and some drivers have some to lose and some don't it makes a nerve wracking day"
Allen:"And if you get through the Monster Mile and the other competitors, then there's fate, simply what kind of luck are you going to have over these 400 miles"
Andy:"Yeah you've done it all right all day long, you've had a good car, and dodged all these wrecks, but this is a 400 mile race and you can't breathe until the last lap of the race, Kevin Harvick here in the spring had the car to beat everything looked fine got a flat tire he went back to 17th or so which is how far he got back to after the flat tire, you know that can happen to these guys today which might keep them out of the cutoff"
Dale:"You said the best thing is to not breathe until the last lap that is what it is going to be here today, Jeff Gordon last week had come in and got tires he was moving his way back up to the top 5 finish, had a tire go flat at the end of the race relegated a good finish for him, which has gotten him a pro carious position now, is this going to happen to someone today we've had a lot of cars finish on the lead lap which could change things dramatically at the end of this day"
Oh by the way the people working on pit road are Vince Welch, Dr.Jerry Punch (he has a degree in medical,) Dave Burns, and Jamie Little.
At 2:04 in the afternoon we finally get the command, today former football player and proud AAA member will give the command .
Brian:"Dover are you ready?" We have a great day of racing, we are going to have a fair competitive race out there, Drivers Start Your Engines"
So the drivers fire their engines which means it's almost race rime, so I turn on my scanner and put the 3 drivers I want to listen to which are Jeff,Jimmie, and Larson.
Then I put the headphones on so it can protect my ears because the sound of cars and the engines are loud as a jet plane!
So let's get ready to go racing 400 laps around this most difficult track to see who will move on to the next round, who will win the Monster Mile trophy, and to see who will be eliminated from the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.