To Adventure!

We arrive at the track and the first thing I notice is the Chase Nation Flags, now I bet your wondering to yourself why is there flags for chase nations? why are there chase nations? and what are they?
First things first: There are are
Chase nation flags because for the first 26 races race of the year drivers who would win their first race of the year, they would be locked into the chase come September when the chase begins. This year we had 14 different guys in the chase with wins and 2 who got in by points.
Secondly, they are chase nations because for the 16 drivers who made the chase have their own nations, let me give you some examples: #gordonnation, #loganonation, #harvicknation, #kahnenation, #bradnation, etc.
Finally, this race is the last race of the Challenger Round (The first 2 were races in this round were Chicagoland and New Hampshire) so 4 drivers will be eliminated at the end of today's race, 12 drivers will move on to the Contender Round which consists of Kansas, Charlotte, and Talladega. At Talladega 4 drivers will be eliminated again then 8 will move onto the Eliminator round, which is Martinsville, Texas, and Phoenix and at Phoenix 4 will move onto the Championship Round which is the round where we will crown our 2014 champion, which is at the one and only Homestead Miami!
Now you know a little about the Chase, back to the story:
My dad takes a picture of me with my iPod by the Gordon Nation flag and we keep walking, we are now heading to the Monster Mile Club. We have to wait there for 20 minutes till we can go in, let the waiting begin.
If you don't understand what I said about the Chase and that just watch the video I have, Carl, Kyle, Jimmie, and Kurt explain what the Chase is really about.