1.3

that day, was four years ago. harry is now twenty, and hasn't seen louis since that night.

he works in a little café, right by the university that he attends, and niall goes there every morning to get discounted coffee, 'cause he tells everyone that he and harry are step-brothers.

when harry doesn't have work or class, he's always at the local park, coloring, or baby sitting a few kids while the mothers go for a jog.

he's living a good life, in his opinion. he no longer lets that night bother him, and in his mind, it didn't happen. because who would want to remember a night like that?

niall constantly tells him that it's an unhealthy coping mechanism, but like always, harry never listens to niall.

louis on the other hand, had moved far away from harry. though every day he wanted to see him. he'd tried to get in contact with the boy, and harry would always read his messages and never reply.

it was like a sunburn. you're all happy and without noticing, this terrible thing is happening to you. then you get all hurt and can barely move. and in the end, after all the pain and dying skin and gross stuff, you're left with a nice tan.

louis was harry's sunburn. but instead of a tan, harry was left with painful scars and memories of what happened with them.

louis cut deep into harry's life, soul, and spirit. and it was only then that he realized it.

louis scarred and left him, like a sunburn.

*******
YAY ITS OVER
I'm actually quite proud if this little fic even tho it sucked some major ass
Anyways thanks for reading and shit
All the love x