0.7

"ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ"

it was what felt like, the hardest decision louis ever had to make in his entire life. in reality, he was over exaggerating. it was just a matter of whether or not to go through with this plan. yeah, it was a terrible plan on harry's part because harry was going to be hurt. badly. but louis would get what he wanted, and be happy. 

this wasn't something louis thought about for a while, though. he told himself, no thinking about it, thinking was not a good thing to do. so he told himself, in the heat of the moment. decide on  the spot, flip a coin, do something that involved  no thinking whatsoever.

he took a breath, and got ready to go meet harry in the park. they went their every saturday, and sit in the same spot and just talk for hours on end and end up walking home in the dark. 

when louis got there, saw harry sitting on the ground, against a tree, running his hands through the flowers, he looked so innocent. so fragile. louis hated himself for being the one who was going to break him. 

he got there and sat next to harry, who just barely smiled. he was a little sleepy, and honestly a little tired of all the mixed messages.

"you okay love?" louis was pissed at himself for being concerned. he wasn't supposed to be concerned, he wasn't supposed to feel about harry the was he did. 

harry just shrugged his shoulders and leaned on louis.  he knew it wasn't a good idea, considering what he was going to do, but louis couldn't help as he wrapped an arm around harry's waist.  

"do you um," louis took a deep breathe, "do you wanna go out to dinner?"  harry's eyes  widened. 

"you mean...like a date?" 

"yes." 

and louis knew this was the calm before the storm.