0.9

"σnlч fσσlѕ fαll fσr чσu."

they were just laying there. the date itself, had ended an hour ago and now louis and harry were just laying in the grass, looking up at the sky. the sun was setting and in harry's eyes, this couldn't be more perfect.

louis, however, was nervous, and a bit bored. when he went on 'dates', it was never this innocent. he always ended up having sex, but this, this was different, and much to his surprise, louis was fine with this.

harry was cuddled into louis' chest, listening to louis' uneven breathing.

"you okay?" harry furrowed his eyebrows in concern.

"a bit....nervous, if i'm being honest."

harry was a little confused because in his mind, there was nothing for louis to be nervous about.

"why, lou?" harry sucked on his bottom lip.

"because i'm on a date with a beautiful boy, and i'm trash, and," louis reached out to trace harry's bottom lip, "he has these amazing, kissable, lips.

harry blushed at louis' words, whispering a quiet 'lou' under his breath.

harry was an innocent boy. hadn't even had his first kiss yet, but oh, he'd gladly let louis be his first.

he didn't know how to be smooth, let alone seductive. All he could do was lick and bite his lip.

"well....if you wanna,"  he was struggling, "y'know.."

louis smiled, and softly pressed his lips to harry's. the feeling itself, was amazing.

harry, kissed him back, nervous of screwing up. louis noticed how shaky harry was, and pulled back to question it.

"you okay, love?" the nickname slipped out, making harry blush, nonetheless. louis sat up, harry followed.

"this is my first kiss, i just don't want to mess it up." he was so shy and small.

"baby, why didn't you tell me?"

"i don't know." he looked down, looking down at his fingers, playing with them, "what person is sixteen and still hasn't had their first kiss?"

"innocent kids. don't stress it though, baby, innocence is a hot, you're untouched, i actually feel quiet honored to be your first kiss." harry blushed at louis' words.

louis kissed his forehead and talked about how that should get harry home.

the date couldn't have been more perfect in harry's mind. but in louis' he knew he was catching feelings and that's what mad it bad.

but, per usual, he was wrong.