0.2

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ." 

for harry to do something like talk to the boy he liked, would be as simple as listening to sad songs with crying. easier said than done. 

"what if he's straight?" harry found every excuse to not talk to him. 

"oh come on, its 2017, who's straight anymore?" niall used the same argument every time.  

they had this conversation at least once a week. harry always used the same argument, and so did niall. 

nothing ever changed, he always ended up not talking to him, then he went home and regretted and called niall, crying over the fact that he really likes this guy. 

"what are you two talking about?" zayn was finally sitting with them for once. 

"harry's undying love for the guy you're friends with." niall chuckled when harry tackled him in embarrassment. 

"which one?" zayn chuckled. 

niall smirked and said 'the one with all the tattoos', and harry knew he was done for. zayn was going to bring the guy over, harry was going to make a fool out if himself, and before you know it, he was gonna stop coming to skate park in fear of the guy hating him. 

"oh louis." zayn smiled.

louis. the name was a simple one, but harry loved it. harry said the name out loud once, and loved the feeling he got when saying it. 

"yeah, louis." the name rolled off his tongue smooth as silk, and he loved every bit of it.  

zayn said nothing else as he walked off, over to the concessions where louis was standing,

harry was going to talk to him, someday.