0.4

♥ "i was so nervous because i felt so good and i didn't want to screw it up" ♥

it was two simple words, 'hi' and 'hey', but harry felt like it was the best conversation he'd had for a while. 

"what's your name?" 

"h-harry." he had no clue as to why he was stuttering, and was about to apologize for it when..

"i like the stutter, it's fucking adorable." harry blushed furiously, louis was bit shorter than him, but he found it cute.

harry was already putty in louis' hands, and he loved it. harry on the other hand, knew he'd let louis do anything he pleases to him. he knew it was a bad idea, yet for once in his life, he didn't care.

harry looked at louis, and he smiled, thinking of all the things they could do, like movies and stuff. louis looked at harry, and thought of all the things he could do to harry. 

and that was the difference in louis and harry. 

they were making small talk, neither of the boys knew what to say, so they just went with the rather awkward, flow. 

"you know, harry, i'd love to hang out with you properly sometime." louis flashed and ever so charming smile. 

harry blushed, louis quickly had an affect on harry and harry was totally fine with it. harry giggled and let out a quiet, "me too." and it made louis' day. 

sure, he was a fuckboy, but harry was different. cliche, but true. yeah, his first priority, was what he could to harry, rather than making harry feel special, and good. but his second priority was making harry feel good, which was a bit sad, making harry feel good should be his main priority, but oh well. 

"maybe we could catch a movie? maybe just watch some netflix?" 

"ye-yeah, when are you free?" once again, harry cursed himself for stuttering.

"tomorrow night works for me." and when harry said it was good for him, the plans were official. 

harry was finally getting what he wanted. 

finally.