"Awe thanks, but you might want to tone it down a bit it's only been three day."

"Maddie Nichole Ziegler I will fight you."

"Fight me bro, it's on!"

Maddie and I joke around and tackle each other to the ground fake fighting. Kalani is the last one to walk in right when Maddie and I are in the middle of fighting each other. She is completely oblivious to the fighting and just steps right around us. That right there was straight up evidence that this is nothing out the ordinary for us.

Our fight is soon stopped when Abby starts passing out our ALDC Australia clothes. All of us girls are spread across the floors with our suitcases organizing the clothes and making sure we have all the right stuff. The clothes are really cute and I'm excited to wear them. Some of them are even personalized with our initials or names on certain articles of clothing. We have to pack every ALDC Australia article of clothing you could ever think of including hoodies, t-shirts, tank tops, leggings, crop tops, shirts, dance tops, shorts, booty shorts, sweat pants, jackets, hats, the list goes on and on.

Finally after we get all that stuff packed Abby starts the boring lecture about all the rules and guidelines. Apparently there is a lot of stuff that we cannot do. Of course the cameras are filming everything.

"Let's talk about events. A majority of our events all eight of you will be there. However, the rest of the events only half the team will be there. Which means only four of you are going to be participating at those events. Who is at those events will change depending on your behavior that week, your mother's behavior that week, and how you do at competitions."

Holly has the most annoyed look on her face right now. "This isn't going to be a repeat like last time is it? Where Nia and Jojo are constantly not including at any events?"

"Holly I've already explained how the girls will be able to participate at events. I'd make sure your daughter does well at competitions and you behave."

Holly rolls her eyes, "Abby this isn't fair by any means."

"It's completely fair. Why are you acting out like this, are you putting your bets on your daughter doing bad at competitions?"

"Absolutely not. I just know how you've treated Nia in the past and I'm not going to stand for it."

"I have treated Nia with everything that she deserves. If you would not interrupt me I would like to continue." Holly doesn't say anything and Abby continues to explain her rules.

We listen to them carefully and regardless of how many rules there are, this is going to be an awesome time. I've never been outside of the country so this is going to be an extremely fun experience for me. Going down under for my first time out of the country is amazing!

After we've received all of the information it's time to leave for Ellen. The girls wish me luck then my mom and I get in Abby's car and she drives us to Ellen. We get to the recording set and we put on our identification keys that Ellen sent us. The keys allow us to get in the back entrance. One of the Ellen workers brings in my makeup and clothes so we don't have to carry them. They make me feel like I'm royalty or something.

We go inside and a man directs us through the hallways until we arrive at my dressing room. There on the wall it say Katie Rose. I get a picture taken in front of it and we enter the room. On this inside there is a gift basket filled with candy and Ellen stuff.  I get changed into my clothes I brought to wear on the show. A black long sleeved shirt, a black choker, and some cute tan tie shorts. I begin doing my makeup as my mom does my hair. Abby, my mom and I talk while this happens.