Bonus#1 An au: Kiss Him Not Me!!

So If you have seen Kiss Him Not Me you know the story, But this time its a boy's harem

Kae: Tweek 

Igirashi: Stan

Nanashima: Cartman

Shinomiya: Butters

Mutsumi: Craig

Tweek's P.o.v.

It was a normal day at school where me and my friend were talking about our ships.My cousin Red is a MEGA YAOI SHIPPER LIKE ME. Oh my god do you see the way they look at each other , she whispers to me while I lightly squeal. So me and Red were looking at Kyle helping Stan out with his homework. Why won't they just get together already they're killing me, calm down Tweek just be patient. I can't I'm going over. Tweek no people like us shouldn't talk to guy's like that. It's alright they're our classmates anyways, I told Red. I walked up to the two lovebirds. I walked up to Kyle, who was standing. Sooo Kyle are you interested in-, before I could continue Eric Cartman walked in. HEY FATTY IS TRYING TO ASK OUT KYLE. I'm not, I told Cartman. SERIOUSLY YOU THINK HE'D EVER BE INTRESTED IN A BLOB LIKE YOU.  OMG COULD IT BE THAT CARTMAN IS JEALOUS I HAD NO IDEA HE LIKED KYLE.... I SHIP IT, I thought happily. Hey calm down your a hypocrite I mean seriously your fat as fuck. HEY I'M BIG BONED. No your fat.

They started to get close to each other, they're gonna kiss. (Cartman was trying to hit Kyle and Kyle was blocking him, Tweek is just oblivious to his own surroundings) I'm in heaven, I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw senpai walk in. Huh what are these idiots fighting again, Craig exclaimed. Yeah isn't It beautiful. You're weird, I looked at him and he gave me a smile. I smiled back, I went back to my seat next to Red. Tweek are you ok, she whispered. Yeah I'm fine why. He called you fat remember, I don't mind I got to witness the yaoi. HEY GUESS WHAT'S ON TONIGHT. YEAH I KNOW THE SEASON FINALE OF  (insert fake fantasy shounen ai show here). I'M SO EXCITED. I KNOW SAME.

I'm finally home now to prepare for the show. 4 hours later....... I was snuggled up in my room with my laptop in front of me while snacks around me. I sang along to the theme song happily. Oh I love this show. The episode was going great. You know the main lead looks like Cartman if he lost all that weight, I'm one to talk though.  The battle was leaving me on the edge of my seat then....

Huh..... then everything stopped as I looked at the bloody corpse of the main lead... AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3rd person's .p.o.v.

Tweek Tweak, the teacher called before sighing. Does anyone know where Tweak is, he's been out for a week. Red looked concerned.

Tweek's P.o.v.

I heard the door banging. HEY FATTY GET UP, my father explained. Noo, I said muffled between my bed sheets. OH COME ON YOU'VE BEEN OUT FOR A WEEK JUST BECAUSE OF THAT GAY SHIT YOU WATCH. SHUT UP MY LIFE IS OVER DAD HE'S DEAD. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, my dad broke down the door in a fit of rage before pulling the cover off me looking quite shocked. Fine I'll get up, I said angry. I'm so depressed. I walked into my bathroom and turned on the lights. I looked into the mirror and saw...

AGHHHH DAD THE MIRROR'S BROKEN. Oh son it really is you, he exclaimed surprisingly. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. I guess puberty finally hit you, he said proud. I ignored him and walked into the bathroom.

I was forced to go to school anyways. I was walking to my class clutching my bag. I'm scared everyone keeps looking at me. I'm short so what, does my uniform look that weird. I knew I shouldn't have come into school today. I opened the door and walked in giving my best smile. Good morning everyone, I said nervously. Everyone looked at me stopping what they were doing. I found my eyes onto Red who I ran and hugged her. Uh wh-, I'M SO SORRY RED I SHOULD HAVE CALLED YOU BUT MY PHONE BROKE. No way Tweek is that you, she exclaimed. Uh yeah. WHAT TWEEK, THE FATTY, IS THAT REALLY YOU, HOW DID YOU DO IT, ESPECIALLY IN A WEEK. I was shocked and nervous by all the attention but somebody grabbed me from behind. Hey stop it your freaking her out. I looked back and saw it was Stan, huh I never really talked to him, better say thank you. Thank you, I gave a wholehearted smile. He looked shocked and looked away, was he blushing. Hey what's going on we got a new classmate, Kyle walked in with Cartman. My ship, I whispered smiling so hard. Hey Kyle,I smiled to him happily. He stopped and blushed hard. How do you know my name Angel. What it's me Tweek. HUH there's no way that's spaz. I looked up at Cartman and started to cry. Look you made him cry fatass, Kyle said. I didn't mean t-, I looked at him while tears still visible in my eyes and ran away. Cute, Cartman whispered.

I ran through the hallway in a hurry. I can't face Cartman he resembles him to much. I accidently bumped into someone. Ow, I'm so sorry, I said nervous. Cute,Butters whispered. Oh no I'm still in tears I rubbed my eyes trying to hold the tears back. I'm really sorry. I was going to get up when he offered me a hand. It's okay I need to take you to the nurses office your probably hurt, he said almost whispering. Okay, Butter's has always been nice so this isn't out of character. We made it to the nurse's office. Uh Butters why are you still holding my hand, he looked at our interlocked hands and  removed his hand. I'm sorry your hands are so soft, he looked away blushing. Aww Butters is such a cute uke, I thought. Oh Tweek, I looked at where the voice came from and there stood Craig sitting on a chair with a icepack on his hand.

WHAT TWEEK IT'S YOU, Butter's asked shocked and nervous. Yeah, I replied, but Butter already ran away, what's wrong with him.. whatever. SENPAI, what happened to you, I faced him worried. Nothing just need a bandage for my arm. Well I'll do it, I got some bandages from the press. I sat in front of him and started bandaging him up. You need to be more careful, I said worried. I looked at his face and realized he gone red. What do you have a cold, I put my hand on his head and looked straight at him. I smiled when I realized he didn't have a fever. You're good, I'm glad you know its me everybody has been acting strange, even my own family didn't know its me. Well I....... I'm sorry I didn't get that, I faced him. Well your still the same energetic weird person but you have lost a bit of weight. A bit, I laughed, I was a whale. He got up and faced me and grabbed my hand circling my palms looking at our intertwined hands. I think you are breathtaking, fat or not. He turned to me before he walked out of the room, thanks for the bandaging it up for me. 

After Class :'

Hey Tweek I have tickets to a movie so would you like to go with me, Stan asked. Oh come on I was going to ask him, Kyle said. Me too, Cartman and Butters said simultaneously. Well we can all go, I said trying to break the awkward atmosphere. Can I come too, Craig asked just showing up. Yeah I would love you too Senpai, I smiled to him. (unaware to Tweek all the other boys were pretty jealous)

3rd Person P.o.v.

(Tweek wore a red shirt with a purple jumper and black skinny jeans). They all went to the movies. (it was a straight romance movie much to Tweek's dismay) The boys were barely interested in the movie and Tweek was trying his DAMN best to care but he wanted some gayness. He looked over to the rest of the boys. Kyle rested his head down on Stan's shoulder. OMG PDA BUT I LOVE IT.(Kyle actually fell asleep and his head landed on Stan's shoulder, to Stan's dismay) What do I do I spend the movie watching Stan and Kyle rather than the movie. The movie ended by 9pm which is when a sudden announcement was made. ATTENTION ATTENTION THERE IS A SALE ON A BODY PILLOW OF (that main lead Tweek likes). Tweek's ear perked up and he couldn't resist anymore. I'M SORRY I CAN'T, Tweek screamed. Tweek ran to the store.

They all waited outside for a couple of seconds when Tweek returned with a body pillow looking like he went through a war. He turned to them all. I'm sorry I tried to be a normal guy and go out with you guys but that's not me. I understand if you guys want nothing to do with a fundashi like myself. Tweek began to walk away before he heard. Hey wait we don't mind if your an otaku, Stan said. Really, Tweek asked amazed, yeah you know what next time lets do what Tweek wants, Cartman continued. Oh you guys are great. 

Everything has changed for Tweek