The Dominant and Submissive

Tweek's P. o.v.
(WARNING shit takes a turn for the sexual)
After the event of yesterday I made the choice to stop having lunch with Craig on the roof.... you know just in case. I was walking back to my classroom, lunch in hand when I was suddenly stopped by a teacher. I'm so sorry Tweek for bothering you but could you please head over to the student council room to give these papers to the president, I would but I have to get to a meeting. I sighed, yeah sure. Thank you so much Tweek, she handed me the sheets. No problem, the teacher left and I was stuck with the papers.

I made my way to the student council room quickly. I opened the door to see, two boys, one with a blue hat and the other with a green hat. The green hat one was on his knees while the blue hat one was behind him holding a whip. You've been a bad bad boy Kyle, the blue hat one stated. Yes I have been punish me daddy, the green hat boy exclaimed. He then got hit with the whip repeatedly before the blue hat one saw me. Oh hey how can I help you, he put his whip on the table beside him and took of his hat to show his black hair and put on glasses before sitting down. I was too shocked to comprehend what the fuck I just witnessed. The green haired got up and also removed his hat revealing his red curly frizzy hair while sitting down like nothing happened. Hello sir, I was brought out of my thoughts. Yeah a teacher wanted me to hand these to you, I handed it to him. Oh thank you. I was still standing there, when he noticed he looked at me and asked, is there anything else. Yeah I'm sorry this isn't my place but what was that earlier. Oh that it was our playtime, he then began to smirk. Would you like to join...... Nope, I then proceeded to run out of the student council room scared as fuck.