thirteen

thirteen

____________________________________

"The moment you start arguing with an ignorant fool, you have already lost." (Ali bin Abi Thalib)

____________________________________

I didn't know what to believe anymore. I didn't know why they did what they did. I didn't know why they had it in their mind to even think about it in the first place. I truly believed in humanity. Because if I didn't believe in it then, who would? When it was definitely what I needed the most. If I didn't believe in humanity then, no one would believe in it. It gives me hope that at least if one person believe in it, then maybe just maybe that other people would follow too. That was what I expected. But, well, we all knew how many differences between expectation and reality. Expectation and reality never came hand in hand. They never got along well.

So, don't get your hope up, Nisa! Or you would fall terribly. And you don't want to see yourself fall, right Nisa? Well, I'm already falling the moment they had their palm covering my mouth.

Screw humanity. Screw them who said that they would help me. It was all a lie. No one helped me when I was literally begging myself with my eyes for them to help me when they were grabbing me like I was some kind of trash. Like they didn't know that I was human. Guess what, they were the ones who weren't humans if they letted it happened. Ignorant was a foolest beach.

Whatever. From now on, I won't let them get the satisfaction of seeing me whimper and struggle no matter how bad it was. No matter how hard it was for me to hold. Because you know what? I was done hoping that humanity would get better. Nope. Humanity was stagnant. They were stepping two steps forward but, three steps backward immediately as they saw some political issues was in the way. Either it was bureaucracy or contitutional law. Trust me!

You didn't get it, did you? If it was not for political issues. I wouldn't be here in the first place. All those grudge these people have against me, against Muslims generally, were awfully terrifying. All because false information that was done by so-called-Muslims in the past just because they were having turban around their head. But, had they saw them mentioned their syahadat*? Syahadat was the one that made someone Muslim. If they didn't see it themselves that those turban of so-called-Muslims mentioned their syahadat then, trust me, they weren't Muslims at all. Burka, gamis*, abaya*, turban, niqab*, kopiah* and scarf sometimes were only camouflage, cover up for something deeper than what it seems. For all those people who took advantage of Muslim's signature clothes.

I sighed big time as I shook my head tried to hush any negative thought I could think about. Because having negativity in this kind of situation was not going to mend what was done. I needed to make myself rational right now and think every chance possible for me to escape. I couldn't rely on to someone else but, me. Who else wanted to help me? The people I knew here didn't even know that I was kidnapped in the first place.