Greaser AU Part 3

Start from the beginning

Oh how right and wrong this all felt Ryan thought. It was all an amazing joyride. The twists and turns of the kiss were all he needed. Brendon on the other hand had a different approach, it was a rough method. His lips were like daggers against Ryan's soft ones. Brendon took Ryan's lips in between his teeth and started to bite and suck on them. Ryan didn't mind at first but then he was feeling jolts of pain. He whined and pushed on Brendon's chest to get him to stop. "Bbbbreen....s-ssttoo," Ryan murmured.

Brendon finally let go of his lips noticing how red and swollen they were. Ryan had tears in his eyes from his sore lips, he could taste the slight taste of blood. "Ah quit bein' a baby," Brendon said looking at Ryan. Ryan tentatively glared at Brendon while touching his lips. "Maybe if ya weren't bein' so rough, maybe I could have enjoyed it," Ryan pleaded.

"Oh what? You think I did that to please you? Huh? I-I only did that just to experiment...Yeah just an experiment."

"Oh just an experiment? Ok then, was it a drag or did you like it?"

Brendon stopped to think. Did I like it? I mean it was nice. It wasn't that much different from a broad. But it will never be allowed. Brendon sighed staring into Ryan's eyes. How much farther did we want to take this?

"How much farther did you want to take this Ryan?"

"As far as you want Bren."

Brendon thought and thought if it was really worth it. Would Ryan agree to all of his methods? Probably not, but they could always try couldn't they? Brendon half smiled and nodded his head, "I really wanna fuck you Ryan."

He could tell Ryan was taken aback from his sudden and quite brief demand. "I-I'm sorry we don't..we don't have to," Brendon began but Ryan stopped him. "No. I want you to...please."

Brendon grinned before capturing Ryan's lips. This time Ryan was able to keep up with Brendon's slower tempo. He wrapped his arms around Brendon's neck and Brendon led them toward the wall. He pushed Ryan's back towards it slowly not wanting to hurt him again. Ryan separated from the kiss needing air, "Bren...," he spoke quietly. "I know," Brendon replied feeling a little turned on now. The younger picked the older up hiking his legs up to his waist, Ryan responded by wrapping his legs around Brendon's waist.

They made out again but very soft and pristine. It wasn't nothing too rough or needy. They didn't want to push one another over the edge yet. Ryan moved his hands up to Brendon's hair. He could feel the leftover hair gel from the day before and tried to run his fingers through the other's dark locks. Brendon started to go a little faster with his kissing and felt Ryan's hands through his hair, it felt nice. Ryan started to lightly pull on Brendon's hair, but Brendon barely felt it. Brendon's hands slid down to Ryan's bum and firmly squeezed it. Ryan moaned into Brendon's mouth immediately turning red and making a small noise.

Brendon laughed and looked onto his red faced friend who was trying to cover himself. "Ryan, do that again," Brendon begged. Ryan looked at him unsure and nervously. Brendon groped his ass again making him moan again. "That's so hot," Brendon breathed before getting another kiss from Ryan. Brendon soon got tired of just kissing and started to get down to business. He started to undo Ryan's belt and jeans.

Ryan helped wanting to desperately get them off. Brendon slid Ryan's belt off and threw it aside. He wrapped his fingers around the elastic of Ryan's underwear and jeans. He swiftly slid the others boxers and jeans off, and left them both hanging off Ryan's ankles. Ryan tried to kick them off but his shoes were stopping him. Brendon saw Ryan's exposed neck and started doing a technique he learned from doing this to many birds. He gently grazed his lips on his neck leaving light wet kisses on some spots. "Mmm," Ryan hummed while throwing his head back. Brendon he could tell he was doing right with Ryan's pleased attitude.