Cosplay

Ryan was in the tour bus secretly trying on a sexy maids outfit. He always wanted to do this and no one was going to be around to bother him for hours. He twirled around and giggled at himself in the mirror. He grabbed his phone and posed in front of the mirror to take a picture. Ryan lifted up the skirt to reveal the curve of his ass. After he took a couple of pictures he dropped to the ground and spread his legs apart.

      He watched himself in the mirror as he palmed himself through his panties. He moaned out loudly and continued palming himself.

      "Someone's having fun."

    Ryan's eyes widened and threw his hand away. He recognized the voice belonged to Brendon. He turned around to face the younger boy. Ryan's face was scarlet red as he looked at Brendon with embarrassment. Brendon was grinning like an idiot at Ryan.

    "So whatcha doing there Ry?"

   "N-Nothing...."

     "It didn't look or sound like nothing."

   "I-I just wanted t-to try s-something..."

    Brendon nodded his head slowly and continued to smirk at the boy on the ground. He stepped closer to the boy until Ryan's face was facing straight as Brendon's bulge. "You've been a very bad boy Ryan." Ryan blushed and looked up at Brendon with innocent eyes. Brendon began unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans.

   Ryan gasped when he saw Brendon's length spring out of his pants. Brendon grabbed Ryan's hair and tugged his face closer to his dick. "Suck slut."

      Ryan whimpered and hesitantly took Brendon's length in his mouth. Ryan had never sucked a dick before so he didn't know what to do. So Ryan sat there motionless with Brendon's cock in his mouth. Brendon noticed this and grabbed Ryan's hair again. Ryan whined and gagged when Brendon forced Ryan to deep throat him.

     Brendon was moaning with pleasure while Ryan was crying and gagging. When Brendon finally came he pulled away from Ryan. Ryan shivered and spit the weird liquid on the floor. Brendon glared at Ryan who still had cum dripping down his chin. "Geez Ryan you act like you've never sucked a guy's dick before."

     Ryan looked up at Brendon and told him in full honesty, "T-That's because I-I've never have b-before." Brendon looked shocked and lowered to Ryan's height on the floor. "Oh... I'm sorry Ryan I didn't know," he said with sympathy. Ryan looked down and lightly smiled," It's ok it's not your fault you didn't know." Brendon smirked at the other boy, "Well honestly Ross I think you look pretty sexy in that outfit if I do say so myself." Ryan blushed and looked down at his lap, "R-Really?"

     "Hell yeah!"

   Ryan giggled and looked up at Brendon who crouching in front of him. Brendon smiled evilly, "If you want I can do even more dirtier things to you in that outfit." Ryan gasped and let out a small moan hearing those words coming out of Brendon's mouth. Ryan could see the burning lust in Brendon's eyes and he got lost looking in those dark chocolate eyes. Brendon grabbed Ryan's chin and smashed their lips together. There was immediate tongue which led to each of the boys moaning. Brendon pushed Ryan on the carpeted ground and started running his hand up Ryan's thigh.

     He felt the material of black fishnets and a garter. Brendon lighted ghosted his fingers over Ryan's silk panties. Ryan gasped and stiffened at the unfamiliar touch. He soon relaxed and slowly rolled his hips. Brendon growled at Ryan's hips movements making him get hard. "Keep doing that baby," Brendon said huskily.

      Ryan obeyed by rolling and bucking his hips up faster and occasionally rubbing himself onto Brendon's crotch. Brendon was impressed by Ryan's swift and delicate movements. "Alright you can put up a show later but now it's my turn," Brendon declared while grabbing Ryan's hips. Ryan whined and tried to move his hips again but failed as Brendon tightened his grip. "Enough Ross! You've had your little fun now it's Master's turn." Ryan wailed at the tight grip on his hips which would most likely leave bruises.

     Brendon then started to grind his hips on Ryan's crotch. Ryan cried out and tried to get some more friction but Brendon's tight grip was leading it to be very impossible. "Does the little slut need more?" Brendon asked with a deep voice. Ryan whined loudly, "God yes I need you please!" Ryan was very easy to work up Brendon thought. "Beg for it then whore."

      "P-Please Brendon I-I really need you now!"

     Ryan continued hoping Brendon would help him with his hard.

   Brendon got off of Ryan then picked him up. Brendon threw the boy on his bed."Get on your hands and knees," Brendon demanded. Ryan did as he was told without hesitation. He wiggled his butt to drive Brendon wild. Brendon lifted Ryan's skirt to find the boy wearing black lace panties. Brendon slowly slid Ryan's panties off and grabbed lube. Brendon spreads the cold lube on his fingers and slowly inserts one of his fingers in Ryan. Ryan gasped and squeezed his eyes shut. This was a very weird, different feeling for him. Brendon inserted another finger in Ryan scissoring them to stretch Ryan. Once Brendon was satisfied he unzipped his pants and slid his boxers and pants off. He lubed up his length and aligned his dick to Ryan's hole. "Are you sure you want to do this Ry?"

"Yes I'm sure p-please Bren I need you," Ryan moaned. Brendon obeyed and slid inside Ryan slowly. Brendon started off slow until Ryan begged him to go faster. "F-Faster please...."

Brendon began thrusting into the other boy loving the moans he heard. The only noises in the bus were the sounds of Ryan's moans and skin slapping against each other. Ryan clawed and grip on the sheets while Brendon hit his prostate. "A-Ahhh... B-Brendon I-I think I'm g-gonna c-come..." Brendon continued pounding into Ryan until Ryan came while screaming Brendon's name. Brendon came soon after hearing his name being screamed by Ryan. After riding his high out, Brendon pulled out and grabbed a towel from his jeans pocket. Brendon tried his best to hide the evidence of the present events. He pulled his pants and boxers up then fixed his hair and dried the sweat off of his face.

He noticed Ryan was still laying motionless on his bed. He knew the guys were going to be back any minute so he had to help Ryan out. "Hey Ryan you have to get up man the guys will be back soon," Brendon pleaded. Ryan whined and slowly got up. Brendon helped him out his maid outfit and told Ryan to get clothes on. Brendon heard laughter coming from outside of the bus. Oh shit they're back already?!?!

Brendon quickly grabbed the maid outfit and hid it under his comforter and pillow. Spencer and Jon both came in the bus to find Brendon laying awkwardly on his bed. "Hey B where's Ryan?" Spencer asked. "Uhhhh...he's in the bathroom," Brendon replied.

"Are you ok Brendon, you seem a little off," Jon questioned.

"Oh no I'm fine I'm just tired is all."

Spencer and Jon weren't completely buying it but shrugged it off. Ryan then came out of the bathroom and waved at Spencer and Jon. "Uhhh Ryan you ok bud? Your hair is all messed up and you look sweaty," Jon asked.

"O-Oh nothing it was just really hot in the bus earlier."

Brendon was really hoping Spencer and Jon would hopefully stop asking questions before they find out the truth. His wish was granted when they both said they were going for dinner and if Brendon and Ryan were going. Brendon and Ryan passed saying they were too tired. Spencer and Jon nodded and walked out of the bus.

"Phew that was close," Ryan stated as he sat on his bed.

"Yeah it really was," Brendon replied.

"Hey help me put this maid outfit away somewhere safe so no one finds it."

"Ok," Ryan said while walking over to Brendon and taking the maid outfit and stuffing it in the bottom of his bag. Brendon smirked at Ryan and leaned in. "Want round number two in the shower?" Ryan blushed and moaned nodding eagerly. Brendon picked Ryan up and led him to the bathroom. The next hour all there was, was moaning, cursing, and skin on skin contact.

"Hey man I told they was something between them, you owe me 20 bucks now," Spencer stated. Jon rolled his eyes and handed Spencer the 20 dollars. "Now can we eat we already stayed long enough to hear the two having fun," Jon complained. "Yeah yeah we can leave now," Spencer replied. They both finally walked away from the bus knowing not to come back for awhile.

I'm sorry I thought that ending would have been ironic...

   And this oneshot ended up being longer so I didn't check for any grammar mistakes cuz I'm lazy