I'm only crazy for you Part 5

Oml I finally got to write this now, I just care too much to leave it unfinished for you guys because I hate to do that. I hope you guys understand. I just had a lot of school and studying to do but it payed off because I'm getting As. Ok enough about my academics and letzzzzzz goooo....

Btw this is the final part to this story so I hope you guys enjoy❣️

/////////////////////////////////////

Ryan's POV

Today is finally the day. The dream day has come. After all of my waiting and patience it's finally here. I can't take in my excitement anymore. It's all too surreal for me. Everyone is here to celebrate the big celebration! Oh how happy I am to have done this. I've taken these people from their homes and families to make a new one. We will all be a happy family. All together again....

Together a family we will be. Together we will be happy. Together we will stay forever...forever. And most importantly...I will finally be with my love forever........

/////////////////////////////////////

Patrick's POV

I felt so weak. So pitiful and lost but also dead. I feel like I'm already dead but just rotting in a corpse. I honestly looked dead as well. I am so pale and I can honestly feel my own bones protruding out. My eyes felt heavy and I felt nauseous. I haven't slept or eaten well for about three and half weeks. The only time Ryan would actually feed me is when Brendon had leftovers.

I felt sick and I wanted to go home. But I'd rather be dead than be here. This hell Ryan calls home. Did I think Ryan was a little gone? Yes! But I don't know why I didn't just leave him like everyone else did. I never knew Ryan's parents. They were never around. I feel bad for the kid. He's sick. And he has no one to make him better. He's been sick for so long. I can't help him no one really can, he's gone.

He does talk about this big celebration all of the time though. I honestly don't have a clue what it's about though. I feel like it's going to be some kind Chainsaw Massacre thing. But hey I could be overthinking but like I said before. I'd rather go out quick than this. Slowly deteriorating day by day giving up hope more and more as the time goes by. I heard Ryan making all kinds of ruckus in the living room and I don't know what he's doing.

I frowned at the crying girl next to me. She looked so scared and her makeup was smeared from her tears. It brought tears to my eyes. I wish I could I could talk to her but the tape on my mouth prevented me saying anything. I looked at her until she turned to face me. I tried to give her a reassuring face hoping to help her calm down. Her tears eventually stopped and she nodded to me. I guess we will have to wait and see what Ryan means by the big celebration.

/////////////////////////////////////

Sarah's POV

I stared at the red haired kid tied up next to me. He seemed so dull and looks like all of the life was sucked out of him. I wonder if I will look like that now being trapped here. I feel so disappointed. I failed everyone. My family is probably worried sick and I couldn't even save Brendon. Knowing he is in this house suffering as much as the boy next to me is.

But even with barely being here I have caught on to the talk of a big celebration. And how I came right when I should have. Was this guy planning on me coming this whole time? Who knows, but all I know is I don't know how much time we all have left. I feel scared everyday thinking I'm going to die. I'm going to die I keep saying. It never stops me from praying in my head. I was never too keen on praying but in this situation I've relied on it. All I imagine is leaving this hell and running back to my family and keeping Brendon safe. We could settle down and graduate high school and find a nice little place to live. Unfortunately that was all taken away from me. All I could do now was wait...wait for the "big celebration" to come.