Greaser AU Part 1

YEET I was waiting to do this one for the longest time!! Enjoy, sit back, relax and enjoy the smutty smut smut. (I'm sorry)

Edit: Currently in The Beatles Teddy Boys mood rn

Ryan had just left school and started walking his way back home. It was cold and frisky outside, the winter was approaching soon. He wrapped his arms around himself for extra warmth. He only had old denim jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and a black leather jacket on.

He was poor so he couldn't afford much other clothes like the preppy people had. He sighed and pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his jacket pocket. He put one in his mouth and searched his pockets for his lighter. "Crap," Ryan hissed knowing he'd forgotten it at home. "Need a lighter?" a familiar voice spoke behind him.

Ryan jumped from the voice to find his good pal Brendon, who was also a greaser. Brendon was more tuff than him though. He always seemed to get all of the attention from the hood. Everyone knew him, all of the girls wanted to be with him, and all of the guys wanted to be him. If it weren't for the two boys being next door neighbors, they probably wouldn't have associated with each other. Ryan wasn't as well-known like Brendon. But Brendon was always at his side no matter what.

Brendon may seek very intimidating and scary outside but he's really a nice guy inside. Ryan also doesn't get into as much trouble as Brendon did, the only trouble he would get in is when Brendon and him did something stupid. Brendon tried his best to not get Ryan caught and take the blame for himself. Ryan knew he didn't have to do that but he admired him for that.

Over time Ryan started to get feelings for the boy. He knew it definitely wasn't allowed to have these feelings. He was gonna get his ass in jail for these stupid feelings. Every time he's around Brendon he gets all fluttery in his stomach and really nervous.

Brendon offered his lighter to Ryan, to which he took. He quickly lit his cig and gave the lighter back to Brendon. Brendon stuffed it back in his pocket and began to walk with Ryan. Brendon swung his arm around Ryan's shoulder and leaned his head against the others head. Ryan felt his stomach doing flips and his cheeks got a little red. "Whatcha wanna do Ryan?" Brendon asked staring at the scene ahead. "I dunno whatever you want man," Ryan mumbled back.

"Let's go to the outhouse," Brendon suggested. The outhouse was the hang out place most greasers would go to party and cause more trouble. Ryan agreed and they were both off to the outhouse. Ryan was hoping Brendon wouldn't get super drunk and high as he does sometimes. It's a real pain in his ass to have to drag Brendon's ass back to his house.

        When they got there Brendon soon detached himself from Ryan and went to greet some friends. "I'll be back don't worry, and if I don't...just look for me," Brendon explained then left Ryan to himself. Ryan wasn't fond of when Brendon would leave him alone like this. Ryan awkwardly stood there and stared at Brendon talking to some girls. If only he had the ability and confidence to do that. Ryan sighed and made his way to bathroom. He sat on the toilet quietly reserved to himself.

       When Brendon and him split up at things like this Ryan usually leaves to a safe and quiet spot. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and two people shuffled inside. Ryan could tell the two teens were heavily making out. As if the girl's moans and calling the guy's name wasn't obvious enough. Ryan quickly pulled his feet to to his knees and hid in the stall. Since it was only him and the couple he could hear everything they were doing. Ryan heard the guy lock the bathroom and say, "Ready to have fun?" Shit!! Ryan thought. Not now oh no please why me? What do I do? Ryan thought as he heard the couple making many 'noises.' Ryan scrunched his face and tried to cover his ears as the couple got louder and louder.