Punishment #10

So I'm not having much luck with ideas 😞 but I hate being the author that never updates. And I don't want to make excuses but school has started. I'm a week in and I'm already stressed but I'm doing good and I love my friends, teachers and classes. If anyone's on highschool, I've just started my Junior year. Maybe for some it's easy but I've literally thrown myself into my studies so forgive me if I'm unorignal and late with my updates. I love you all!
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Ciel's P.O.V.

After the day in the basement, I had become more of a submissive to Sebastian. Although all of this comes to sometimes pain and punishment, he gives me pleasure, love, and happiness. Things I haven't felt in nearly 4 years. It was no longer a fatherly way I looked up at him as. Now it was more of an admirable and longing, loving way. I've sincerely smiled for the first time in years, I have this feeling in my stomach that scares me but makes me nervous and happy at the same time. These are either symptoms of what most people would call love or...I'm sick. I'll go with the first option though. The past few months have been exciting and scary. He shows me new things and never goes too far. He knows my limits. He knows my mind. He knows my heart.

Normal P.O.V.

There has been sightings of various criminals through New Port of England. Ciel and Sebastian have been hard at work, keeping track of these sightings, trying to find some sort of pattern or leader of possibly a gang that this could be. This investigation and acts of violence and robbery have gone on for nearly six months, stressing out Ciel and causing the queen to send many letters and messages of threats and concerns. Of course Sebastian helps Ciel with this stress but in more if a physical way. So far they've barely made a dent in the investigation.

Ciel had been in the middle of looking through some documents and reports of the recent crimes and people involved. A recent kidnapping was taken place down east of the England New Port. There was four men involved. One thankfully captured. Ciel made plans to interrogate him as soon as possible. Quickly he went through his calendar and set the date. He wrote a letter to the police, letting them know of the interrogation. At that moment his Butler walked in. "Ah, Sebastian. Perfect timing." Ciel spoke, looking up for only a second, making Sebastian feel slightly unimportant so he pouted. "Please deliver this right away." Ciel looked up with a smile and the letter in his hand. Sebastian's pout soon left his face as he saw the child smile at him. He certainly learned his manners and found some happiness in the midst of it. "Of course my Lord. I see you're making progress with this investigation. I'm proud of you, all without my help." Sebastian smiled proudly, softly petting the child's blue hair.
       Ciel smiled sheepishly and looked back down at his work for a moment before grabbing his letter and handed it to Sebastian . "Please take this to the post office?" He asked politely. "Of course little pup." Ciel tried his hardest not to roll his eyes. "Don't call me that." He pouted. "Ah, so adorable." Sebastian sighed as he walked out.

         The realization of their situation was realized by the demon himself after it had all started. How was this going to work? The two falling for each other when one of them has to die once he figured out his parents murderers.

         Later that night, Ciel had his dinner and Sebastian cleaned him up. Ciel has started dressing himself and brushing his own teeth, but of course Sebastian still bathed him. He put the child to bed and stayed beside him to watch him sleep peacefully. An hour after the child dozed off into a deep slumber, he cleaned the house throughout the night and waited till morning to wake his favorite human.

...............................................................
I know I haven't updated in months and this is so short but you all deserved an update. I've had terrible writers block and I want to create more stories. But it's no excuse and I sincerely apologize. I love you all!! ❤️