Punishment #1

(BTW they're will be other stories ;))

Ciel Phantomhive, Earl of the Phantomhive estate. Yes he does have a demon who listens to his ever order. But sometimes Sebastian Michaelis must go to certain...lengths to help Ciel grow up in life (no matter how stubborn he was about saying he wasn't a child) he only use to put him in time out, or smacked his hand once in a while when he was around 10 but soon Ciel no longer had those childish antics of misbehaving or playing pranks on the servants. But the little one was still sneaky and even with a demon around he still got away with stuff he shouldnt with out getting in trouble. But tonight was defiantly going to be different....way different.

Before his bath Ciel ran past the library as quietly as he could for Sebastian was in there dusting. He ran into the kitchen and grabbed a spoon and climbed up on a shelf to a cuboard (cuz..ya know...hes a short XD) he opened it and grabbed a jar of vanilla frosting and quickly but quietly ran back to his room. He hid the jar in between the wall and the bed along with a spoon. And then "Bocchan?" Ciel quickly turned around. "Yes?" He said quickly. "I'm sorry did I scare you?" The handsome butler asked. "N-no I was just spaced out that's all." Ciel explained. The demon wasn't very suspicious but he did wonder why his Master was staring at a wall. He smiled shrugging it off. "Your bath is ready." Sebastian told him. Ciel nodded and followed his tall butler to the bathroom while thanking god Sebastian didn't catch him. 'Why should I be worried anyways its just a little snack unless I get hungry again later. Besides whats he gonna do? Spank me?' And with that thought in his head Ciel shook with fear. He was a much bigger than him. Let alone being a bloody demon. "Are you alright master?" Sebastian asked sensing Ciels uneasiness. Ciel nodded. "Its just been a long day. "I understand." He said as ciel stepped into the tub. When he was finished Ciel was dressed and put into bed. "Good night Young Lord sleep well." Sebastian bowed and shut the door. Ciel let out a long sigh. He was restless after all the worrying. Maybe eating some of his snack will calm him down. Ciel reached for the jar but accidentally knocked the spoon behind the bed. CLINK!

To Ciel it was a very loud noise for the quite room. He had a death wish coming after that. He knew that if Sebastian heard it. He was in BIG trouble. It doesn't matter if he's his master or not. Ciel was shaking while still holding the frosting in one hand. frozen to the position hr stopped his movements. Until he heard his door open slowly. Then he was laying down and fakeing sleep the best he could. "Bocchan?" Sebastian said stepping into the room. "I just put you to bed I know your awake." He stated. 'Crap, I'm in for it now!' Ciel was shaking. He slowly sat up and looked at Sebastian who had a stern look on his face. "What was that noise?" He asked. The child shrugged lightly. "I don't know." He lied. "My lord you do know I can tell that your lieing." He stated. "Perhaps it was one of the servants." He tried making a loop out of his lie. "Ciel, they're all the way across the building and I heard the clinking come from in here. I promise that if you keep on lieing the punishment will just be more severe." Sebastian told him. "P-punishment?" Ciel asked his heart beating crazily fast. He was terrified. But he tried to hide it. Even through the dark Sebastian could see not just sense the worryness and terror in the you teenagers face. He crossed his arms anyways and looked away. "It was just a spoon." He stated. "Now why did you have a spoon in here my Lord?" Sebastian said sitting beside the terrified boy. "Just u-uh I needed it." He told him scooting away from the demon. "Now why would you need a spoon at 10:00 at night whereas you should be sleeping." Sebastian said getting closer to Ciel. He could feel the jar under the sheets. He decided to give him one last chance to tell him the truth before he gave him a tiny punishment. But if he continues with this lie it would not be a tiny punishment. Its one thing to sneak in a sugary snack while trying to sleep, but then lie about it...to him!?! A demon?!? "Well uh- I uh j-just in case a bad guy broke in." Ciel stuttered. "What are you gonna do? Spoon him to death?" He joked and hot a slight chuckle out of the boy. Sebastian then pretended yo act hurt. "My Lord, you know I would never let any one harm you. Do you not trust me. Because its kind if sad that you trust a spoon more than me." Sebastian joked again but now Ciel felt completely guilty. His lie only got him feeling guilty. "N-no that's not it s-sebastian!" The boy assured him. Sebastian had, had enough. The boy had enough time to explain himself. He surprised that Ciel didn't see through his fake hurt. He then held up the jar of frosting and looked at Ciels speechless expression. The blue hairs boy stood up on his bed. "You bastard how did yo-" Sebastian cut him off. "My lord talking back and especially cursing definetly will not help you at the moment. I gave you plenty of chances to explain yourself and to tell the truth but you looked over them completely and continued your lieing. Its certainly unexpectable at the moment you should not be eating sweets at bedtime. Now I'll have to punish you." Sebastian lectured.