Punishment #9

Dedicated to Lazy180 for the help on the chapter, probably wouldn't have gotten done without you :3 thank you.

This story has lost a lot of reads 😞 but I'm going to try and spice it up and make it into a story. So please continue to read and vote! ❤
ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ

I finished breakfast slowly and nervously. I know I only have one meeting today. It's not until 7:30...giving me time to catch up on some paper work and study and...Sebastian.
I was half way through an English assignment for home schooling reasons when Sebastian came in and disturbed me with sweets. Although I was slightly hungry and the tart looked amazing, I was too focused on my work and felt irritated at the interruption. "Not now." I spoke and continued riding. "But sir, I can sense your hunger from down the hall." He attempted. "I said not now! And why do you smell like cat?" I looked up at him. He tried acting innocent and shrugged. "You know I just can't handle myself around the little pussy cats." He smiled at the memory of what I can assume were cats. I shook my head. "Anyways just let me work." He glares down at me; I felt my body shiver as he stood closer. "Why don't you let me help with that." He bent down, his breath against my ear made me tense up.
"I can handle it, return to your duties butler." I ordered him. "But sir, I have yet to take you to the basement." I looked up at him. "That's not fair! I'm too busy right now for your games!" I glared. "Now, it's more than just a game my lord." At his words I felt his hold on my wrist, he dragged me out of my study and down the halls. "S-Sebastian quit it!" I fight against him, pulling back. "Calm down Ciel." His voice speaking my name set me off in a good way. Half way to the basement, I'd been whining and he'd been growling, telling me to behave, I slipped from his grasp and fell onto my behind on the floor. Quickly Sebastian turned to me with a glare and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and spanked me. I squeaked and kicked around, he smacked again. "Sebastian enough of this! I must work!" I dangle over his shoulder. "Ciel you must not act like this any more! Like a child! You will be given this punishment and you might even...enjoy it." I could hear him smirking.
Once we got to the basement and he carried me down the stairs, he set me down. I glare up at him before he walked away to retrieve something. I looked around quietly. I don't come in here after but often Sebastian has. They're were chains and cuffs that belonged to my family centuries ago when they held prisoners. A four post bed, kinda dirty, hasn't been used in a while. If he dares put me on that thing he better clean it!
I heard his footsteps make their way back to me in the dimly lit room. Before I knew it, I was pinned against the wall being ravaged and practically eaten alive by my demon butler. I felt his kisses make their way down my neck as he started to take my shirt off. I moaned quietly before he stood back up and spoke in my ear. "No need to be so quiet my lord...no one will here you." It sent shivers down my spine and my cock to stir in my trousers. Damn this man...Who was know chaining me to the wall.
He raised the chains higher and higher, raising me off the balls of my feet, to my toes. "S-Sebastian no!" I cry out as I struggle on my tip toes. He only smirks and went to grab the items he had set on the floor, clothes pins and my cane? Wait that's where it went! The devil! I refrained from growling. "Now please try not to beg for mercy because you will get none, this is your punishment after all, you must learn to behave and treat others with respect such as myself. I want you to call me Master when we are in this room, do you understand?" He looked at me with his captivating eyes, I whimpered quietly resulting in one of the clothes pins to be clamped on my right nipple. I cry out, "n-no!" I whimper and he growls. "Do you understand Ciel?" He gets closer, trailing his hand up my body. "Yes,...m-master." I squeak quietly as he places the other clothes pin on my left nipple.
He stands back and looks at my predicament before he tugs my trousers and underwear down. "It seems that you're enjoying yourself." He looks down at my half hardened member. He takes his own shirt off, sending butterflies through my tummy. "Admit it Ciel." He demands with a growl. "I-I am Master." I look away embarrassed. He smirked and tipped my chin up with his finger, capturing my lips with his. "Good boy." I shiver lightly as he steps away and grabs the cane. "You smarted off to me many times this week as well to others. I could lose track so I'll decide how many times you will be hit, when I do hit you, you count. Understand?" I look up at him pitifully. "Yes sir."
I heard the wind of the cane before it hit me. I cry put as it hits my stomach. "Count Ciel." His voice came out dark and sexy. "O-one." I whisper. It hit my chest. "Two!" I yell out. And again, and again, again. I counted up to fifteen before my body wanted to stop responding. "S-sixt.." I lowered my head with my eyes shut. "Ciel?" His voice was filled with concern and question. My body had light welts. "Ciel I will have to start over if you don't know." Instantly I tried to speak. "S-six..sixteen.." I moan in pain. Suddenly I felt his hands on my naked hips, turning my dangling body around. My toes hurt along with my nipples. I heard the cane and I cried out. "Ciel I haven't even hit you yet." He chuckled darkly. I held my tongue before snapping at him. "That's right, you don't say such things to me, not while you're in this situation." I could literally hear this man smirking at me as he reads my mind.
The cane cane down again. "One!" I moan in pain, it continues to 20. I can feel the painful heat pulsing all over my body. "S-Sebastian this really hurts." I tried my best to refrain from begging. "I know baby." It cam out as a whisper as he walked up behind me and kissed my shoulder. I know I had the brightest blush on my face. He walked away and lowered the chains, letting my on my feet, almost instantly I wanted to fall to the floor. My legs felt like jelly but quickly Sebastian was at my side, holding me up softly. I gasp as he take the clothes pins off my chest. The feeling they had was unimaginable. The tingled and felt so sore and tight. I hated and loved it at the same time.
He set me down gently, as I leaned against the wall for support. He took his white dress shirt and buttoned my up in it to cover me. I felt him pick up my tired and weak body. That's the last thing I remember before he laid me in his bed upstairs as I sleep.
.....................................................................

Another terribly late update but I can't say I'm not proud of it. Thanks to Lazy180 for helping with this chapter. If it wasn't for her, this probably wouldn't be up right now 😅 I haven't edited this yet, I wanted to hurry and post this. Hope you enjoyed it. 😊😘