Punishment #8

After my...uhm...bath. I put on lazy afternoon cloths which I can actually put on myself. Shut up. I make my way down to the breakfast area and wait for Sebastian. I sigh and tap my fingers gently on the table. What was I doing? Is this appropriate...what about when I die? I won't have a soul to go to heaven or hell because he'll eat it!
        Sighing again, I leaned my head on my hand. Sebastian came in and set my plate of food down. "Apologies Master. The food was burnt the first time it was made." He apologized. "It's whatever." I spoke nonchalantly. I felt his gaze down upon me. "Yeah, it is." He said darkly. I dug into my food. "Master, you shouldn't eat so fast. It's not very...pleasant." He smirked. I stood quickly. "How dare you! Don't be insulting Sebastian!" He chuckled and started walking towards me from the other side of the room. "Sir, the last time I checked, you weren't giving orders." I blushed. "That's different from now! I-It's only that way in my room! O-or something like that!" I stuttered, raising my voice as he walked closer. He stopped only a foot away and looked down at me.
"Turn around...and bend over." He voice was dark and quiet. I blushed brighter and pressed myself against the table to back away. "N-no! Quit this!" I demanded. He only laughed. "You can do it yourself or I'll make you." I looked away and turned around but I didn't bend over the table. Almost at once, I felt Sebastian take my hands in his and slams them down on the table, making me bend over it. "This is unnecessary! I'm not 10!" I growled. "Don't raise your voice at me. You disrespected me. Now you'll be punished for it." He growled in my ear. "But here!?" It came out quieter than I wanted it to. "Yes, here and now!" His hand came down at his last word, hitting me hard. I gasped and tried not to cry out and cause the servants to come look.
"Stay quiet, or I'll take you to my room for something much worse." He growled in my ear and before nibbling on my ear lobe, causing a quiet moan from my mouth. "Y-yes sir." I whispered. My face was burning in embarrassment. His hand came down again just as hard as the last one, I winced and bit my arm to keep myself quiet. I could practically feel him smirking at me. I felt it come again. "Now, tell me what you did wrong Ciel?" He asked of me. "I-I disrespected you S-Sebastian." He smacked again and I bit my sleeve. "Yes, what else?" It hit me harder and you can hear a loud smacking noise. "Ah! I-I raised my voice." I whimpered. He leaned me up. "You were to stay quiet Bocchan." He whispered huskily in my ear. "I-I'm sorry...it just really hurt." I whimpered as he held my back to his chest. "We'll have to take this to your bedroom later...or maybe the basement." He smiled. Oh my God...he couldn't possibly be serious. "Oh yes I am." He nibbled my ear. I moaned quietly and he turned me around. "Don't worry Master, you'll learn." He smiled and I looked at the floor shyly. "This certainly changes our relationship huh?" At my words, I felt his hand brush my hair away from my face. "Slightly. Maybe we should discuss this more privately another time though." I nodded still looking at the floor. That's when he lifted my chin and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "As a demon, I never thought I'd fall for a human soul and learn to care for them." I blushed. Not the most romantic but it made me smile. He kissed my forehead and left the dining room for me to finish my breakfast.

........................
I beg you...don't kill me! I'm so sorry for this late and short update but I know how it is, dying for another part of a story. I'm figuring out a plot on my head to make this an actual story, I've come to love the idea of making it an actual book instead of a punishment series, unless that's what you all want. Let me know! 😄😄