VI

H. Styles

Saturday, December 7
(3 months later)

"Where is she?" I pull him by the collar to hiss in his face.

The sweet scent of his fear fills my nostrils, but it doesn't phase me. Tears pool in his eyes and a earsplitting sob erupts from him like a fucking baby yearning for a mothers tit. Pathetic, and this is who they have hunting me? They must be fucking with me now, this is just insulting. There is no way this guy is a true Hunter. I haven't even begun to reveal my true power and he's only seconds away from pissing his pants.

I'm fucking tired of these games the Hunters are playing. A primal growl rumbles in my chest— Fuck, I need to calm down. If I don't, I won't be able to stop myself from killing him before this interrogation is over.

"I don't know!" He clutches at my hand pinning him to the wall, digging his nails into my skin.

I relish the pain. It provides a nice break from the grief that has been consuming me since Aurora's abduction. I Ignore his futile attempt to harm me and suppress my demon so that my eyes return to a human color. I need him to look me in the eye without having a fucking heart attack.

"I know how the Hunter's work." I tell him, lowering my voice. I talk slow and pronounce clearly so that he hears and understands every word. He's still crying like a little bitch and I swear if I have to repeat myself... I will lose it. "Every Knight of Hell has a team of Hunters dedicated to their banishment from Earth, and you are assigned to—"

"I swear! I sw—" I growl to silence him. He instantly quiets, pressing his lips together to prevent his cries from escaping. I continue.

'"Since the Hunter's took Aurora, she has her own team dedicated to whatever the fuck you are doing with her. I need to know where they are. I need names. Now."

"I d-d-don't k-k-know! I'm new, I don't know anybody or anything! Just don't kill me!"

I slam my hand against his mouth to shut up the damn waterworks but it only makes him cry harder. Snot covers my palm and his hot tears streak endlessly down his cheeks. I can't believe this guy. He has no dignity— and that's how I know that he's telling the truth.

This is definitely the Hunters fucking with me.

"Who is your superior?"

A whine escapes his snot covered lips as soon as I uncover them and cowers as far away as my grip allows. I narrow my eyes in warning.

"I don't k–k–know the n–n–name, w–w–we j–j–just call 'em Mr. W."

Mr. W.

Yes, I have learned a great deal about Mr. W in the past 3 months. He is the man in charge when it comes to hunting me and was the lead man in Aurora's capture. Whoever he is though, he's not the one calling the shots. He's just a puppet in all of this really but either way, when push comes to shove, I'll rip his fucking heart out too.

I release the poor excuse of a Hunter and he immediately shoves against my chest in a poor attempt to throw me off balance. I take a step to appease him and he turns to haul ass down the alley.

"Take care of him." I call, turning to walk back to the Ferrari.

I hear Darcy heels click behind me as she chases after him and by the time I get to the car, there is a scream in the distance. The entire drive home is a blur and Darcy is already at the loft when I arrive. Her serious blue eyes study me as I walk across the room and toward the wall covered in papers, pictures, and now a map of the United States.