| Twenty Six |

En başından başla

"Oh? What's this hmm? Does daddy make his little boy blush? And I see here that daddy can make his little boy squirm" Namjoon let his first finger trail from yoongis jawline slowly down his chest and onto his stomach making him squirm intensely.

"J-Joonie"

"Daddy." Namjoon smiled and kissed his lips softly pushing the younger down, he let yoongis head rest on a pillow while resting his hand on the younger chest tasting the strawberry gum Yoongi had.

Namjoon felt blood rush down to his lightly swollen member when Yoongi bucked his hips, Namjoon pulled away and giggled,

"Patience cutie" Namjoon was grinding his semi-hard member into yoongis smaller. Yoongi moaned out loud and gripped Namjoons shirt. Namjoon took his shirt off grinning at how flushed Yoongi was,

"Like what you see love?" Yoongi nodded and Namjoon rammed his near fully hard member into the younger making him scream in pleasure,

"Please make love to me Joonie" Namjoon smiled,

"I won't be kinky love here let me love you" Namjoon sucked softly on the younger's skin and made a hickey the size of a quarter and as dark purple as a violet.

Namjoon took yoongis shirt off caressing his chest softly and kissing every little scar down his stomach,

"You Yoongi, are so beautiful. I love you so much you're my world baby boy" Yoongi was near tears as he felt little kisses and small sucks on his tummy.

"I love you too Joonie bear, please it hurts" Namjoon smiled and kissed the small leaking memes through the cloth. He sucked a bit through the thin joggers. Yoongi had squirmed feeling precum shoot out not knowing what will happen.

Namjoon pulled his joggers down and smiled seeing yoongis eyes pop open looking at Namjoons girth.

"Like it baby boy?" Yoongi shook his head happily as Namjoon slipped his pants off seeing his black matching Calvin Kleins. They were both in underwear and Yoongi sat up looking into the snappers eyes who were glazed and mouth slightly parted. Namjoon flexed his dick,

"All yours baby boy it's okay you can suck it" Yoongi was hesitant and grabbed it over the cloth and put his mouth over it, Namjoon growled and rolled his eyes backwards near growling.

Yoongi gave kitten licks to the larger's dropping member, he held Namjoons hands who squeezed them softly,

"Yoonie you're so good baby" Namjoon was in ecstasy and knew he would cum soon but held out,

"Here baby let me take care of you" Namjoon pulled him off softly on his back kissing him ever so softly but pulling off his boxers smoothly. He pulled yoongis off revealing his very small member and he grind into him.

"Let me make love to you Yoongi" he nodded and Namjoon grabbed the strawberry flavored lube from his drawer caking it in his hands. The second he rubbed yoongis small and tight hole he squirmed at the cold.

"Shh it'll go away soon cutie, it will hurt at first and feel like constant pinching but after a few minutes it will be alright I promise I will never hurt you" Namjoon kissed up yoongis scarred tummy and up to his mouth.

Namjoon rubbed his tip against the littles hole and Yoongi whined and moaned squirming around. Namjoon smiled, Yoongi felt as if he were going to pee and he felt a small drop of wetness flowing down his member although it was precum.

"I'm going in baby boy" Namjoon poked his tip in groaning at the tightness and Yoongi screamed in pain  and pleasure. He had little crocodile tears brimming as Namjoon softly kissed his cheek.

"It'll be okay I promise the pain will go away love" Namjoon pushed more in and Yoongi moaned in pain and slight pleasure, there was slight blood but Yoongi was virgin.

"Babe you're so beautiful please baby I love you" Namjoon kissed the youngers lips pumping softly in and out trying to get Yoongi used to the pain. It took around five minutes for him to get barely used to it.

The smell of cologne and strawberries filled the air as the two made love,

"J-Joonie I-I'm gonna pee please s-stop" Namjoon smiled grabbing his member softly and stroked it at a gentle pace but increased speed. He pumped a bit faster.

"I promise you won't pee baby let it go, cum it's okay" as Namjoon kissed his lips Yoongi mewled squirming and felt his testicles contract as white liquid shot out of his tip. Namjoon never broke the kiss as he rammed into the smaller's hole. He came moaning in yoongis mouth and pulled away out of breath.

As Namjoon laid down he kissed Yoongi, who was out of breath and extremely tired.

"Joonie.. I love you so so much please stay with me" Namjoon kissed his forehead.

"I'll stay with you forever my love, I promise" Yoongi kissed his cheek and nuzzled in his chest.

"I'm gonna get you cleaned up cutie give me a second" Namjoon kissed his cheek and lips lovingly and got up putting black boxer briefs on and grabbing little clothes, warm water in a bowl and a soft wash cloth before going back to an already sleepy Yoongi.

He dipped the wash cloth in the water making sure to wipe all of the cum off of his chin, chest, and stomach before going down and wiping the creamy liquid from his small now red hole.

After he soothed the young one, he grabbed baby lotion massaging his entire body letting him fall asleep. Namjoon put scar cream on afterwards and put a pamper on rather than a pull-up since he figured he would be in baby space when he woke up. He also got a white long sleeved tee with a pink pacifier.

After putting everything back he got in bed, tired himself, and cuddled the younger who immediately snuggled into his hold. Namjoon turned the television off and let himself drift off to the smell of his little Yoongi and baby lotion.

They didn't fuck they made love, the good succ is for later babes. Anyways I've had a good day today hope you have too besides the fact that the storm is gonna send me into little space and scare me. Stupid Thunder what a meanie :(

Okie wove you byeeeeeeee

-Mi-Young