Omega lock

The week was a blur

Megatron replaced his servo with that of a Prime's.

Got two omega keys.

The new Autobot stole one from his hand as he was talking to you about the damn thing.

Then went through the wall.

Yeah that happened.

Then jumped off the warship.

Megatron threw Steve off after him.

Then Starscream came to Megatron with the keys begging to join the Decepticons again.

It angered you beyond belief,but you hid it well.

Dreadwing and you got Knockout out of the wall and you apologized to the medic for not helping him sooner.

Now you stand in the medbay,Megatron and Starscream lay on two separate medical berths,"So my liege,what will we be fishing for today?"

"Starscream's true motives." Megatron growled.

Knockout plugged the wires in and you both stood and watched the screen.

Megatron's death a while back...

It was painful to see him get hurt.

Starscream spoke of his spark going out,then he turned around and said,"All hail Starscream. "

Asswipe.

The Eradicons chanted it back.

"Well well... You certainly didn't waste any time." Megatron said. Your cross your arms and smirked as you watched the screen.

"What?! I just watched you perish!"Starscream exclaimed. Dumbass. " I did not perish then,and I am very much with you now. The present you as well as the past."

The past Starscream dramatically posed,"I can't hear you!"he said in a singsong voice."All hail Starscream! "The drones chanted. "One more time!" He posed once again and you giggle."Good to know Starscream is as much of a dork as Megatron."you said,Knockout looked at you,"Megatron? A dork? Please,he's terrifying! "He scoffed."Pussy." You smirk.

Past Starscream moved his hips about,smiling as the drones chanted."This has got to be the best day Starscream has been in for me."you chuckled.

"You're inside my head,aren't you?" Starscream asked Megatron. "The cortical psychic patch. You see,there are no secrets in here...Only your memories." Megatron stated. "You cannot manipulate their content, or modify their outcome." He continued as the memory faded."What we see,is how it happened. "He growled.

"Holy shit he actually danced-" you snicker.

Memories of the past played, Starscream telling Optimus to bow,Starscream shouting at Knockout about being the lord.

"Now,were did we leave off? Oh,yes,'All hail Starscream'?" Megatron said.

"Megs,ya asshole you." You giggled.

Megatron growled at Starscream,asking if he thinks he is better to lead the cons,"No,my lord! Not anymore! I learned from my mistakes! "

Then it cut to his more resent plan of overthrowing Megatron,his clones.

Megatron started shouting at the seeker,advancing menacingly towards the shorter,slimmer mech.

"Not true! I have always put your well-being before my own!" Starscream shouted. Memories of when he snagged the dark Energon from the warlord's spark chamber appeared on the screen.