Cupid Bee

(Lion:Arthemis
Wolf:Acadia(Karolina_demon-queen)
Panther:Loki(Shasowamyrose)

Thanks for the names!)

"MEGATRON!"

You cried out in fear,rushing to the lord,he groans slightly, opening his optics. He froze as he stared at you,his vents hitched slightly. He rubbed his helm and sat up,"Must have not gotten enough recharge..."he trailed off,glancing at your worried face.

"Eradicons, make sure these animals are safely put away,Y/n,we have work to do." He stands,clearing his throat wires. You were shocked he called you by your name and not fleshy as usual. You see the bee zoom by once again,you stare at it as your disk keeps you following Megatron.

He wasn't heading to the bridge as usual,but to his berthroom. You assumed he wanted peace while he worked.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I don't know what that was...

That was all he could think about other than Y/n. Her warm smile,soft body,dazzling e/c eyes...it was suddenly captivating. But he controlled himself as much as he could, yet he said her name,oh her name...it was like he couldn't get sick of it...her voice like honey trapped him in sweetness.

It was...

Odd.

He had an ace in his spark, but had no idea what this was...

It hurt,but...he liked it.

Something was wrong and he knew it. The question is...what? And did she know? Was she the cause? The door shut behind him as Y/n hovers over to her desk that rested upon Megatron's. Her disk landed and she stepped off,sitting on her desk and turning her computer on. The screen shows up,her eyes adjusted to the green see through screen and she starts typing. "My lord." She starts,he hums."Are you...feeling alright?"

His spark skipped a beat.

She cares about me-WHAT THE FRAG!?

His own thoughts started to frighten him,was he going soft for a human...?

She stares at him in anticipation. "U-uh,yes. Yes I am." He said,clearing his throat line. She studied his faceplates and frame with a sceptical look on her face. "Hmm..." She started reading something on her screen"It's gotta be it... "She mutters,she turned the screen and points at a picture of a bee with a heart on its back. " Cupid Bee. "She states," The victim of the Bee's sting falls in love with the first person they see. Any odd feelings can be explained by the sting. The effects will ware off,but we should still kill the bee,which will hasten the feelings to abruptly stop."she steps onto her disk with her hands clasped behind her back in a professional manner.

"So,that's why I feel strange? A bee?" He asked,she nods. He felt disappointed.

That's all it was...a stupid bee...is it though?