One shall fall

You groan slightly, Megatron practically overworked the ever living hell out of you.

What with constant training and hasty missions.

You stood next to the large bot on your disk as rambled about something or whatever while you worked on your data pad.

"So...where is my Dark Energon!" Megatron shouts,startling poor Knockout as he stomped on the ground. You however were unfazed."Out there,lord Megatron. Just waiting for you to reach out and pluck it."Knockout stated.

"But you shouldn't push yourself so hard." Knockout said. "He is correct."You stated blankly and raised a hand before continuing to type,facing the screen the entire time." You've had set backs,you were in stasis."Knockout continued,Megatron grabbed him and pulled him over,"Precisely why I must make up for lost time!"Megatron growled.

"I can see the future vividly," He stated,"But I must ensure it's outcome,for I am the rising darkness of which the prophecy speaks!"

You stopped listening, sighing and shaking your head.

Soundwave got back on the bridge,Knockout speaking about the new Spacebridge.

"-by human standards,I can tunnel in."Arachnid said

"The time of the Prophecy is nearly upon us!" Megatron shouts,Arachnid stepped back to Knockout and they looked at one another. "We can no longer afford stealth." He growled.

Breakdown called in,stating the Autobots had ambushed them,he growled,ordering something and leaving the ship with you in tow.

As you fly he spotted the scout,Bumblebee."Well well,a foolish scout has strayed from the ranks."he says darkly,firing at the unsuspecting bot.

You didn't respond as he was clearly trying to get your attention whilst you worked on files he demanded. "My lord,with all due respect I am quite busy..." You said blankly,typing away. He sighed slightly. He transformed and landed with you landing on your disk,the whole time typing on your data pad,the Autobots looked at you in shock.

The leaders talked and you rolled your eyes,grumbling as you made an error and fixed it.

"-If one can forge one's destiny?" Megatron smirked."Ah,speaking of fate."he added,you looked uo to see bee walking over,a human child in his servos,her looked deathly pale. You gasped,"M-My god..."

"Raf!" Arcee exclaimed, Optimus looked shocked,pissed even."He's breathing! Barely... "

"Ah-ha,it would seem I swatted a bee and squashed a bug." Megatron smirked. You glared at him and jumped from your disk to his shoulder,"YOU INJURED A CHILD!?A FUCKING CHILD,MEGATRON!?AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS MAKE SOME DICKHOLE REMARK?! YOU ARE AN UNBELIEVABLE ASS!"You shouted in anger,he looked shocked at your sudden behavior, "Flesh-"

"NO! NU-UH! FUCKING NO!" You turned to the shocked Optimus, "YOU!" You shout,he jumped slightly, "Get the hell outta here,you dumb piece of shit and TAKE CARE OF THE KID BEFORE HE DIES!" You shouted. Megatron snickered when you insulted the Prime and you smacked him,your armor provided extra strength. "OW!" He yelps.

The Autobots groundbridge opened and Bumblebee carried Raf through,Arcee followed. The Nemesis flew overhead and Megatron looked up at it,Optimus and Bulkhead took this chance and sneaked off and got onto the wing.

You could care less.

You and Megatron arrived at the bridge and Knockout started telling Megatron how the plan was going well.

"-I must not miss my moment to-" Megatron coughs and gasps,his optics widening. Knockout and Arachnid started freaking out. You didn't react.

He having a stroke? Fucking good. Asshole.

His optics turned purple,"Lord Megatron,are you alright? "

"Yet again...it is as if I can hear Unicron's thoughts..." Megatron said."Unicron? The Chaos bringer?"Arachnid scoffed. "They say Dark Energon is his blood." Knockout smirked."Heh,whatever. "

"Complete the Spacebridge, there is something I must attended to." He stated.

"Does he seem to be losing it?" Knockout asked,Arachnid smirked."A bit."

Soon after,Megatron's voice came trough the comm,"Hear this,any Decepticon who lays a Hand on Optimus Prime,will answer to me! Soundwave, lock onto my coordinates,and Y/n."you lifted your head from your work,"Please escort the Prime to me."he signed off and you sighed.

"I-I swear o-one of these d-days Imma lose it..."

You found the Prime and took him down the halls."Might I ask something? "Optimus asked. You nodded." Why is Megatron keeping you?"

You shrugged,"We both know he has poor judgement. "You chuckled sadly. "I would like to propose something-" you cut him off."N-not joining y-you,Optimus. M-Megatron needs m-me here."you smiled at him."B-but I ain't g-gonna shoot at you or a child."you growled child as a way to further state your disapproval of Megatron's choice.

You arrived at the groundbridge and fly along next to Optimus.

"Megatron,you will pay for your crimes against Cybertron. And humanity. One shall stand!"Optimus said

" And one shall fall!"Megatron finished with a smirk. You rolled your eyes and typed on your data pad,"Stupid fucking bots always fight."you grumbled.

They charged at one another,the volcano looked about ready to erupt. You sighed and put your data pad away and watched. Optimus was thrown back,he started running and transformed,driving towards Megatron and knocking him off the cliff,you flew over just in time to see Optimus grinding Megatron's faceplates and helm with his tires. Megatron threw him off,his optics tightly shut and Optimus punched him in the helm repeatedly, then the gut,dark energon spewed from his intake.

"My lord!" You actually started getting worried,your anger set aside. "No! My destiny! This isn't how it's supposed to end!" Megatron shouts,Optimus' blade came out,"I wouldn't let it end any other way,Megatron."Optimus growled,swiping down,you screamed,shutting your eyes.

There was a clang of metal on metal."What was it you said,Optimus? I wouldn't let it end any other way?"he smirked.

The battle went on and you stood on your disk with mixed feelings.

He probably killed that child!

He could die!

He'd deserve it.

But why let that get in the way?! He didn't know!

He's evil!

I can't live without him!

You gasped in shock at the realization.

I want to live again. He makes me want to live...

Optimus retreated and Megatron yelled triumphantly about the amount of Dark Energon.

You didn't notice it until it was to late...

No one did...

Not until that shard of Dark Energon stabbed you in your gut.