beds

MArcus's P.O.V

once the plane had landed i stood up and got down mine and niomi's hand luggage, which we were storing our all the time needs in, so basicly hone ipad and money basicly, i grabbed her hand and she looked up at me smiling, she is just so cute! we had agreed before landing that we would let all of my sexy face fandom find out over time, we wouldnt hide anything as we arent ashamed, but i can understand why Zoe and Alfie didnt.. we stepped of the plane, and i could feel her relax, this made me giggle she looked up in me, her eyes filled with confusion, he pulled her into my arms.

~&~

once we had got our luggage ready all of the gang headed of to our rented car. Zoe drove us to the hotel we were staying in, it was massive. it was much bigger then the ones we stay in for playlist and vidcon. i got out my mouth was open and i couldnt believe the size, also, the building was so posh. we headed up to try and find our rooms Niomi and I are next to Zalfie, with Janya on the other side of them. it was going to be so much fun. we exited the lift, and headed to our room. i opened up the door, to be faced with a a massive seating area, with two large sofas and a big tv, this faced onto the kitchen. i headed through a small door which lead to the bedroom. i opened the door expecting to see two separate beds, but instead i was faced with 1 double bed i called Niomi, asking her who booked it she called back saying " Zoe i think why do you a-" she stopped as she entered the room. she looked at me, before jumping onto the right side of the bed, shouting "bugzy this side!" i laughed at her energy, she seemed alright with the double beds, and so am i , but i dont know. i dont want to force her into sharing with me. i jumped onto the left side of the bed and laughed and spoke " i bet you they done this on purpose" she looked at me, her eyes filled with confusion i said "the double bed she laughed and gave me a hug and whispered oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ iam sorry it is so short, and i havent posted in ages but im updating again either tonight or tomorrow morning, comment vote and yeah x