talks

Niomi's P.O.V

im so glad marcus found me, he is my saviour. as i was being dragged of the pier, with the tears rolling down my frozen face. i was shaking, as make took my hand and pulled me off the pier. but everything changed in one second. i suddenly heard shouting and then maxs hand let go off mine and i was in shock. it was then i turned around to see marcus crying his eyes out, but his face full of anger. he wasted no time, he picked me up an ran me back to his house. i was still in shock when we arrived at his house.when we got to his house he sat me on the sofa, called the rest of the gang and told them to come round with pizzas and hugs.

he came and sat next to me on the sofa, without a second of thoughts i flung my arms around him, tears strolling down my face. i watched as he fell straight into my arms. if it wasn't for him, god knows what may be happening to me right now. i whispered into his ear.

"i needed you" he just hugged me tighter as we hugged in silence. i just felt at home in his arms. but not in a lovey dovey way.

our hug was interupted by zoe running into the house and bunderling into the hug. i could tell she had had a panic attack, her hair was in a messy bun and her clothes were ragged. she looked at me in the eyes and said never leave me again. i just smiled and pulled her in for a hug.

i took turns speaking to everyone indivisually. i started with tanya, i told her what happened, she nodded, and then pulled me in for a tanya hug. tanya and jim give amazing hugs, i dont know why but they just make you feel like you are part of them. next up was jim, he sat next to me, he spent the whole time asking f i was okay, i just smiled and nodded. next came in alfie and zoe, they go everywhere together, it is just so cute. i sat inbetween them, i told them what happened and before i knew it i was in a zalfie sandwhich. then joe came in and just told me that whoever did it to you he will hunt them down and make them pay. i told him he didnt have to and that i was just glad he was with me know.

we only had a few more minutes till the pizza arrived. i heard a small knock on the wooden door. i almost forgot. Marcus. he slowly popped his head around the door. i just laughed and told him to sit next to me. now where to begin?

Marcus's P.O.V

as i awkwardly entered the room, i sat down next to Niomi. she looked so beautiful she had removed all her make up and chucked her hair up into a pony tail. oh no! what am i saying, i dont like her do i? she started to talk to me about how max her ex had texted her and then what happened when they were shopping. this made anger build up inside of me. gosh, if i lay my hands on max again, he will be a goner, i swear to god! all of a sudden i couldnt hear what Niomi was talking about, i just got lost in her eyes. oh no! it has happened they were right.

I like Niomi

and not in a friend way, but in girlfriend way. no, what am i saying she is my friend and only my friend, nothing more, nothing less. as she carrys on telling me i just nod, still deep in my thoughts. a tear comes to her eyes, i go in for a hyg. as i hugged her my emotoins just rose up. i really do like her.

she then whispered in my ear.

"Marus, you are my bestest friend ever" i choked on the air. i was right im only her friend. nothing more nothing less. what am i going to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

thank you so much for so many reads, my bestie has just started her own zalfie fanfic called

together forever go check it out, it would mean so much to both of us, thank you keep voting and cominting telll me what u think is gunna happen next? xx