a/n's note 🌸

a/n

looking back at how i used to write lol i cringed bUT i'd never know this book would reach 210k+ reads! thank you so much to all my readers who have taken their time to read, vote and comment ♡

it's been idk nearly 2 years since this book was published and i'm really sorry if the storyline was a bit hard to understand (;へ:)

i'm so sorry if my english is kind of like a pie getting smashed on a wall which is pretty messed up, and i know my editing skills was horrible back then lmao 10/10

this book is still under editing, there are lots that i need to re-write and fix so i hope you guys would understand. at the bottom of each chapter, you'd see if there's written 'edited' there if i'm done rewriting back, so hopefully you can see the difference!

understanding that my book is on a hiatus and some of my other books as well would help me a lot! thank you to those who kept supporting me until now and those who were with this book since the start :)

i appreciate your votes and comments, tysm ❤ i hope y'all enjoyed this book and check out my 2nd book of "i'm his wifeyy" if you haven't!

though there are still books that i haven't completed, do support my other fanfics too! the latest one for my jungkook ffs is entitled "love yourself". also, i'll be publishing a jimin fanfic soon!

may you guys have a nice day and i wish you health and happiness, love you sweethearts (✿╹◡╹)

lots of love,
xx winwinneul

lots of love,xx winwinneul

p.s; bts is releasing a new album soon do y'all have any idea on how to survive bcs i'm nOT READY