76. Dms

Marcus = bold
Jasmine = normal
•••••

Jasmine please

Just answer me

I can see you read the messages

I just have one question

What is it?

How long?

How long what?

Don't play dumb Marcus, how long has this been going on

Nothing has been going on, that night at the party was a huge mistake

Don't lie to me Marcus....How long?

Two weeks

So for two fucking weeks you've been seeing Alissa behind my back. How could I be so fucking stupid?

I swear I never meant for any of this to happen

I don't want to hear it, I was upset my whole fucking trip that I set up because you wanted to meet my family but you were to busy and now I know why

I was actually busy. I've been cranking out videos three times a week. Maybe if you were off doing god knows what and flirting with every guy you see we wouldn't be in this mess.

What the fuck are you talking about? Flirting with who? Hayes? Johnson? News flash we are just fucking friends and I've known them for so fucking long, they're like my family fuck it they're literally like brothers to. Who the fuck cares if I have a lot a guy friends? I don't have to deal with all of the stupid drama that girls cause but that doesn't fucking mean I want to get into their pants and you know damn well about that. Weren't you the one saying that boys and girls are able to be just friends when we started talking?? Now you're just being  a fucking hypocrite.

Yeah we were just friends but look what that lead to and don't even get me started on how you were all over Johnson at the party

I was around him because I couldn't find you and I wasn't feeling well. I was going to tell you but I didn't want to leave because I knew you'd want to leave with me and I didn't want to spoil your night but I see you had a lot of fun without me being there. Do you know what it feels like to sit in a hospital overnight all alone because you're so called boyfriend wanted to get his dick wet? I checked my phone every five minutes to see if you had texted me but you didn't and I gave up. I Have nothing else to say to you so goodbye Marcus, I hope she was worth it.

jasminewilks has blocked marcusdobre