59.

I wipes away the tears from my eyes and changed into something more comfortable. I slipped on a pair of leggings and a jack&jack sweatshirt that I had in my luggage for when I was traveling a lot, plus it was really comfortable. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and ordered an uber,  forever wishing that Kasey had came back to LA with me. I missed her and she would know exactly what to do in this situation. I got the message that my uber was here and I walked out of my rented apartment, locking the door behind me.

"How are you this afternoon?" The driver asked when I got into the backseat.

"Fine," I said flashing him a fake smile.

•••time skip•••

I arrived at the Team 10 and thanked the uber driver before getting out of the car. I heard the fans that were standing outside the house calling my name, but I ignored them and walked towards the door. I knew it was wrong and normally I would never do anything like that but I just didn't want to deal with anyone right now and I looked like a complete mess. I walked through the gate and noticed the trampoline in the front yard. 'That was new' I thought you myself as I knocked on the door.

"Jasmine, what are you doing here?" Jake questioned when he saw me.

"I'm here to see Tessa," I told him and he let me inside.

"She isn't back yet but you can wait for her in the living room," He replied and I nodded before walking towards the living room.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Marcus and Alissa cuddling on the couch and my heart shattered. I didn't know why it made me so upset, I thought I was over Marcus but I was lying to myself. I still has feelings for him and the part was is that Alissa knew that and she used that to her advantage. I could feel my eyes start to water and I quickly turned around to leave the Team 10, when I bumped into Erika. I've never met her but I've seen her in pictures and we walked to each other through the group chat. I looked up at her and she noticed the tears, her smile fading into a frown.

"Oh honey," She said engulfed me into a hug.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked and I nodded.

She brought me into her room and we sat down on her bed, resting my back on the wall. I brought my knees to my chest and hid my face so she couldn't see me crying.

"So what happened?" She asked at I glanced up at her with tears running down my face.

"Matthew dumped me," I told her and she motioned for me to come over to her.

"Was it because of the picture of you and Marcus?" She questioned and I nodded.

"I tried to tell him that the picture was old but he didn't believe me," I told her almost chocking on my words.

"It's his lost, if he couldn't trust you then the relationship wouldn't have lasted long anyways. I know you care about him but maybe it wasn't meant to be," She told me and I set up, wiping my tears.

"I love him, I had a crush on him every since I was 15 and we were finally get together he breaks up with after a week," I told her bot even feeling upset anymore but more annoyed.

"Dang," She said rubbing my shoulder to comfort me.

"I'm bot even said that our relationship ended that much. I'm upset that he didn't trust me after 3 fucking years he couldn't trust me that I wouldn't cheat on him," I yelled throwing my hands up in frustration.

"You don't need him," She said and I looked at her confused.

"Don't waste your tears on someone who doesn't deserve your attention," She told me and I gave her a small smile.

"You're right," I told her wiping away the rest on the tears on my cheeks.

"There are so many guys out there that would kill to date you," She told me and I giggled.

"Thanks Erika," I said hugging her.

"That's what friends are for," She told me and I tensed up.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I shook my head.

"The last person who told me that was Alissa," I whispered, my voice becoming hoarse.

"Damn. You've been through a lot," She replied and I shrugged.

"I'm done with all of that drama. It's time for me to move on," I told her and she smiled.

There was a knock on the door and Erika went to answer it, revealing an exhausted Tessa on the other side. I walked over to me and hugged me, not caring that she was sweaty but neither did I.

"How are you feeling?" She asked looking at me.

"I'm better thanks to E," I told her and she smiled at Erika.

"Well I'm going to go shower and then you can explain to me what happened," Tessa said fanning her face and I laughed.

"Dance class?" I questioned and she nodded, taking a drink of water.

•••time skip•••

Tessa finished her shower and we all went back into Erika's room and I explained to Tessa what happened.

"I still don't understand how they got that picture," I said resting my head on my hands.

"Who was with you guys?" Tessa asked.

"Kasey but she wouldn't do that," I told them and their both looked at each other before looking back at me.

"Are you sure about that?" Erika asked and I nodded.

"We've been friends since we were 3 years old," I replied and they both looked confused.

"It had to have been her," Tessa said and Erika nodded.

"I know you don't want to believe it but it makes sense," Erika said and it felt like I was about to cry for the third time today.

"I guess the world just hates me now," I said resting my head on Erika's blanket, to muffled my tears.

"You know that's not true. You've just been surrounded by the wrong people," Tessa told me and I sighed.

"Just remember God has a plan. Everyone who comes into your life is either a blessing or a lesson," Erika explained and I knew she was right.

"Come let's go out to eat," Tessa said changing the subject and I sat up.

"I have nothing to wear," I told them and they shook their heads laughing.

"You can borrow some of ours," Erika said and I sat up as they put my outfit together.

•••••

Ayee a double update😂