38.

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining in on my face through the hotel window. I looked over at Alissa, Tessa and Kasey who were still sleeping and frowned. I really didn't want to leave today but things had to be done so that I could release my music video before my trip back home to visit my family for a few days. Don't get me wrong, I loved being in the music business but sometimes I wish I was just a normal teenager who was able to hangout with her friends. Sometimes I missed when I was just making YouTube videos and helping my brother come up with vine ideas or just being able to spend some quality time with my family.

I get out of bed, trying not to wake up Kasey and went over to my suitcase to figure out what to wear. I pulled out a cute little summer dress that I had bought when I went shopping in Beverly Hills, with my brother and his friends. I went into the bathroom and turned on the tap, splashing water in my face to call my nerves. I was having lunch today with Marcus and my stomach was in knots, I felt like I was going to pass out. I took a deep breath trying to collect myself and turned on the shower, letting the water run to get warm.

I took off my pikachu onesie and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water ease my nerves. I sighed and stuck my head underneath the shower head, just thinking of what it was like back in Omaha. I haven't been back there since Christmas but even before than I was rarely home with my family. But when my career was just taking off, my manager booked me some modeling gigs to get my face out in the public. Which meant I was flying back and forth between Omaha and New York none stop, so Kasey's family allowed me to move in with them.

I finished my shower and sat down on the side on the tube to shave my legs, since I was wearing a dress. I finished shaving and rubbed some strawberry scented lotion on my body before getting dressed. I walked out on my bathroom and put my dirty clothes, in my duffle bag with the rest of them.

"Nervous?" Alissa questioned, scaring the crap out of me.

"Nah," I lied, looking through the room service menu.

"Can you order me some French toast?" Kasey asked, walking into the bathroom.

"What do you guys want?" I asked Alissa and Tessa, who were sitting up in their bed watching TV.

They told me what they wanted and I called down to room service and ordered our food. I went over to the dresser and grabbed my brush, so I could start work on my hair.

"You should curl your hair. It'd look nice with your dress," Tessa said walking over to me.

"I don't have a curling iron," I told her and she put her finger to the side of her face, thinking.

"I have one back at the house. I can always go and grab it," She replied.

"Or she can just come back with us and we can do her hair and makeup," Alissa suggested and Tessa squealed in excitement.

"Why are you squealing?" Kasey asked rubbing her eyes as she walked over to our bed.

"We're doing Jasmines hair and makeup for her date with Marcus," Tessa said and Kasey nodded, unimpressed.

"You guy's are making a big deal out of nothing. It's just two friends have lunch together," I told them and Alissa shook her head.

"Two friends that happened to have feelings for each other," Alissa said and I brushed.

"I don't have feelings for him," I lied hoping it was convincing but they started laughing.

"See you're blushing and I see the way you two look at each other," Tessa said and I sighed.

"Okay fine I do but this would never work out. He lives here and I'm all over the place," I replied, lying back on the bed.

"Who says long distance relationships can't work? If you two like each other than go for it. Plus you'll be back in LA at the beginning of September for a few months," Kasey said looking up from her phone.

"Sometimes I forget that your mom is my manager," I said slightly laughing.

"See so this can work," Alissa said sitting down next to me.

"Okay. okay," I said holding my hands up in defeat, laughing.

Room Service came and we all set down on the beds to eat, watching old Charmed reruns. We finished our food and the rest of the girls got dressed, so we could leave. Kasey and I went to our rental car and put our luggage in the trunk, following Tessa and Alissa back to the team 10 house.

Author's Note:

Switched up the faceclaims of this story but Thank you guys so much for over 5k reads and 200 votes, it really means a lot to me💕

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment