Another secret?

The next few days pass in a blur. I am with Alice all the time now and I see Matt around but Ty I haven't seen much of. I am scared of what will come in the next few days. The plan so far is to make it to the mansion and then attack Nash. I am going to be the one to kill Nash I have already called it. There is anyone else will be doing the job.

Mom was still the same as when we left so I was keeping my distance. Dad was having flashbacks more often so I was also keeping my distance from him. Ty was no where to be seen so I was with Alice a lot or off on the outskirts of the camp shooting.

The day we were to leave I was off shooting when none other than our commander, Commander Wilson, Was standing watching me.

"You really are just like your mother." She said leaning against a tent post her arms folded tightly across her chest.

I jumped and spun around. I gave her a weak smile "I get that a lot." I said

"I bet you do." She answered. "You are not like your mother in so many ways though. In fact I see a lot of Gale in you, More so than I see of Peeta." She said

I gave her a funny look. Was she  trying to tell me something? I couldn't be certain so I ignored the her remark. I shot a few more arrows and then returned to camp only to find that we were ready to attack the presidents mansion.

We set off and ran into almost no traps. Then we reached the square. There was a huge trap waiting for us. There were explosions left and right. I knew at least one of us would parish. The squad broke apart everyone met at the steps. It looked to my eyes like everyone was there. We were all a little burned and we all smelled of explosives but we all looked like we could make it. I looked around. 1...2...3...4....5....6...7...8 including the commander and the other guy from 13. Wait a minute weren't there supposed to be nine of us? lets see here I'm safe. Matt, Alice, Mom, Dad, Gale, Commander, that other dude, and .....

Tyler!!! Tyler wasn't here! Tears started to well up in my eyes tears I would never let fall. Tears of grief, sorrow and anger.

"Is everyone ok?" Mom asked

Everyone nodded but me. "No." I said. Everyone stared at me through the haze. They all gave me questioning looks. "Ty." I said with no emotion in my voice.

Gale gasped and went in after him but was stopped by my Dad. "Ill go your more important." He said

Gale was about to protest but Dad was already gone. Gale knelt down and put his head in his hands. Dad came back with a charred and unconscious Ty in his arms. Everyone but me and my Mom rushed forwards towards him. I felt no need to go to him I would just freak out.

"We need to move on." Mom said

"We cant just leave him!" Matt said

Everyone argued for  a moment about what to do with him then Alice said "I'll stay with him."

"Are you sure?" My Mom asked

"Yeah." She said quietly

and with that we left them. I made a decision then and there that I wouldn't speak until my best friends were back at my side and from the looks of it Matt decided the same thing.